Tori Fixes Beck And Jade

Brittany's POV

Me and my brother approached Tori and Andre. We were asking them if they're going to sing at the Full Moon Jam. Nick had asked me to be his date a week ago, and of course I said yes. Nick was cute, zweet, and maybe we can become more then friends.

I think our friendship is growing stronger.

"Hey." Beck greeted.

"Hi." I waved at them.

"Oh, hey, Beck, hey, Brittany." Tori greeted us.

"So Sikowitz wants to know if you guys are going to sing at the Full Moon Jam." Beck said.

"Oh, I can't, I have a throat thing." Tori said, putting her hand on her neck.

"And I'm thinking I'm just going to MC this year." Andre added.

"MC, and throat thing. Got it." Beck smiled.

Andre's phone rang. "Ah, dang it!" He groaned, as he answered his phone. "What's up, Grandma?" He asked.

"ANDRE! THERE'S AN EMERGENCY, ANDRE!" Mrs. Harris yelled though the other line.

"Gran-Grandma." Andre stuttered.

"ANDRE!!"

"Take it off of speaker phone." I said.

"It's not on speaker phone." Andre replied.

"Whoa..."

"Oh my god."

"Jeez."

"ANDRE! THERE'S A TREE IN MY LIVING ROOM! AND SOMEBODY STOLE MY CEILING!" Mrs. H screamed.

"Grandma, you're in the backyard." Andre reassured her.

"OHHH!"

"See, you gotta stop doing this." Andre said as he walked away. I could hear his grandmother laughing on the other line.

Tori told us about Trina's jeans.

"Come on, her pants actually exploded?" I asked.

"Yes! Her zipper landed in some old lady's soup." Tori explained.

"Hey, Tori, hey, Brittany, hey, Beck." Meredith greeted us as she came up to us with a bright smile.

Meredith is a nice girl. We weren't necessarily friends, but we got along really well. I even gave her the nickname of Mary and she really liked it. She even gave me chocolate cupcakes, with purple frosting, and blue heart sprinkles for my birthday.

"Oh, hey Meredith."

"What's up, Mary?"

"What's up?"

"Just trying to pick a song for the Full Moon Jam." Meredith smiled, putting her Pear Phone in her backpack.

"Ahh."

"Okay."

"Cool."

"So Beck, if you wanna, I was thinking maybe we could hang out later?" Meredith suggested.

"Umm.."

"I could sing you a few songs, you can help me pick one." Meredith suggested.

"Yeah, uh, I- I would, but today's not good." Beck said.

"Oh, okay." Meredith nodded.

"What do you mean today's not good? What's wrong with today?" Tori asked.

"Yeah, Beck, why?" I added.

"Today..." Beck trailed off. "I have... a big jar of coins." He lied.

"Big jar of- what?" I stuttered, confused with my brothers statement.