Terror On Cupcake Street

Brittany's POV

Andre and Tori was acting with metal buckets on their heads. They had their scripts in their hands and tried to listen the best they could.

"I don't want to agure with you, I just want us to be happy." Tori said.

"What did she say?" Andre asked.

"What did he say?" Tori asked as the two struggled with the buckets.

"Okay, okay, take 'em off," Sikowitz said as the 2 removed the bucket. "See? Not so easy to perform a sence with a bucket on your head. Is it?" He asked.

"No."

"It's difficult."

"Yes. Well... class dismissed." Sikowitz said.

"But we still have more time." I said.

"We do? How much?" Sikowitz asked.

"55 minutes." Robbie answered.

"Oh. Oh! Actually, I do have something to discuss with some of you." Sikowitz said.

"Tori, Lucas, Brittany, Andre, Cat, Robbie, please stay. The rest of you, may wonder the halls." Sikowitz excused, as he let the others go.

"Why did you make them leave?" Cat asked.

"Ah, I don't know. They never talk." Sikowitz replied.

"Yeah, they just sit there and react." Tori said as Sikowitz made different faces and we agreed with her.

"So, what do you want with us?" I asked.

"Who likes parades?" Sikowitz asked as he raised his hand.

Robbie raised his hand.

"Antonio Banderas!"

"Hillbillies!"

"No one."

"Oh, come on, paredes are fun." Sikowitz said.

"One time, my brother was in a parade, but he was inappropriate so the parade people called the police and now he's not allowed to be in parade's," Cat said. "Or be near horses." She added.

Sikowitz sighed as Jade took out her keys. "Play with the pretty keys." She said.

"Kay-Kay." Cat smiled as she took the keys and giggled.

"So... you all know about the women I've been dating. Felicia?" Sikowitz asked. We said no because we has no idea he was dating again. "Well anyway, she's the creator of this years "Parade Parade." He aid.

"'Parade Parade'?" Andre questioned.

"I've never heard of that." I said.

"Exactly. It's a parade to help raise awareness of parades," Sikowitz said. Okay... not that interesting. "Anyway, I sort of promised Felicia I'd get some of my creative students to build a float, and perform." He said.

"In the Parade Parade?" Tori questioned.

"Yes. So, who would like to-" Sikowitz stopped when Jade picked up her bag and ran out. "How 'bout the rest of you? Would you guys like build a float and do a little song in the Parade? Hmm? For Sweet Daddy Sikowitz?" He asked.

We groaned in disgust and declined his offer.

"All right, if you don't want to be on national television where all kinds of Hollywood Producers and Casting Director will see you... that's koodly-doo with me." Sikowitz said.

"Wait!" Tori said, stopping him from leaving.

"Yes?"

"This parades gonna be on national television?" Tori asked.