#KillerTunaJump #Freddie #Jade #Robbie #Brittany

Brittany's POV

So much has changed. Nicholas has left Hollywood Arts, I started to focus more on myself, and I even started taking more babysitting jobs.

I've met Cat's new roommate. She introduced me to her when she first moved in, when I came over to do a school project. Sam was a really great person, even if she had a prison record. Despite being antisocial, she's nice when it comes to defending someone's safety.

It was so cool to be friends with a internet celebrity.

I had just got finished babysitting a kid who lives in Cat's building. I walked out of the apartment, and put my keys in my purse.

"Hey, Brittany." Cat greeted.

I looked up, and smiled at the red head. "Oh hey, Cat," I waved. I took notice of her new friend. "Who's your friend?" I asked gesturing to the boy.

"This is Freddie Benson. Britt, isn't my new friend Freddie handsome?" Cat asked.

"Uh, sure. I guess," I shrugged. "So, uh, I was thinking if you weren't doing anything, I was wondering if you maybe would want to-" I started but Cat shushed me.

"What?" Freddie asked but Cat shushed us again.

Then I heard it.

The familiar singing.

Robbie.

"And I think you're swell..."

Robbie's singing was always like music to my ears. Whenever he was singing, it was like a tidal wave of happiness flooded over me. Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks about me, the way I think about him.

"That- That sounds like..." Cat trailed off as me and Freddie followed her into her apartment. I saw Robbie singing to Sam. "ROBBIE SHAPIRO!" Cat yelled.

"Whoa!" Robbie fell down to the ground, along with the chair. I went over, and helped him off the ground, as Cat started to yell at Sam.

"Oh, Cat. You're back. Uh, Robbie was just singing me a little sing called-" Sam started.

"I know what it's called! He wrote that song for me!" Cat shouted.

"Cat..." Robbie started.

"I'm swell, me!" Cat yelled, turning around to the curly haired boy. "He sang that to me over a year ago." She said.

"Well, he's singing to me, now." Sam said, before she took a drink of her brightly colored soda.

"My life really is awkward." Freddie spoke up.

"Robbie, I thought you and me had something special." Cat said, as she turned to the jewish boy.

"Well, it seems you've got something "special" with a lot of fellas. You too, Brittany." Robbie scolded.

"Wha- I just met him outside of this apartment!" I defended.

"Tah! Good one, glasses!" Sam laughed out loud, as she got up from the couch.

Cat followed Sam into the kitchen. "Why did you call Robbie and invite him here?" Cat demanded.

"Why did you call Freddie?" Sam fired back.

"Robbie is in love with me."

"So? Freddie's in love with me!"

"Now wait a second..." Freddie started.

"If you're in love with Sam so much, then how come you've running around fadoodling with Cat?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Robbie added.