The Truth Of Brittany Oliver

Okay so I found The Truth Behind Victorious characters article and I asked me if I was if you wanted one If Brittany so here ya go.....

Brittany tries so hard to get a good education and to keep her friends and others happy at the same time. Yet, she's killing herself inside doing so. She causes herself stress, she causes herself slef doubt, and that's why she's so anxious all the time.

She is so focused on keeping her friends and family happy, that she forgets to keep herself happy. Which is why she is so antisocial, and why she doesn't like to go anywhere most of the time, why she just has this anxious, anxiety-filled personality, because she is just so open hearted and kind to other people that she forgets to take care of herself.

That's the main reason why Beck invited her to move in with him because he knew what she was doing to herself and he wanted to take care of her and look after her and always be there when she has her panic attacks.

When she was with Robbie, he took that pain away from her. Which is why she felt so heartbroken when she saw him with Cat. She felt like he was going to leave her.

But in the end all of her anxiety was cured by the one and only, Robbie Shapiro.