Wanko's Warehouse

Brittany's POV

I came up to Tori, Trina, Andre, Cat, Nick, and Jade with Robbie and Beck.

"Hey, diddle diddle."

"What's up?"

"Hello, people."

"Nothing." Trina denied.

"Trina has a secret, and won't tell us." Andre explained.

"Well, that's jank." Robbie said.

"I mean, that's why it's called a secret." I pointed out.

"Look, guys, I-" Trina started.

"Just tell us." I begged, and everyone started to talk at the same time.

"No!" Trina defended. "Look, if I tell you people then all these other losers are gonna hear." She protested.

"Okay, then..." Tori trailed off as she took out her phone. "Andre, Cat, Jade, Brittany, Nick, Robbie, Beck," She listed. "There. You can mass text them the big secret." Tori explained and handed the phone to Trina.

"Fine," Trina said, taking the Pear Phone. "But you guys better not tell anyone else," She said. We talked at the same time again to tell her that we won't. "And send." Trina smiled and handed Tori her phone back.

Each of our phones ringtones went off.

"Whoa, cool."

"Interesting."

"Nice."

"I'll be there."

"Me too."

"I'm in."

Cat gasped. "A sale a Wanko's?!" Cat asked loudly, and we immediately shushed her.
___

Andre was driving us to Wanko's. I was sitting beside Robbie and Nick. 90 minutes later, we arrived and pulled into the parking lot, while cheering about the sale.

"Hey, hey, look." Tori said. We looked to where she was pointing.

"What?" I questioned.

"There's already a line for the big sale." Tori pointed out.

"There shouldn't be a line, it's only 6:45. The sale doesn't even start till 7." Trina said.

"Oh, I really don't wanna wait in a big long line." Beck denied.

"Agreed." I added.

"I don't either. I don't like it one bit." Andre said.

"I love line! They're like long single file parties." Cat cheered.

"Hey, wait. Look up at the front of the line, isn't that Sinjin and Burf?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah."

"Yeah, that's them."

"Yeah, there they are."

"Burf is Sinjin's friend." Cat said randomly.

"Established." I said.

"Well, I am going to go talk to them, and get them to let us cut in line." Tori said before leaving to go talk to the 2 teenagers.

"Ooh." Cat said. She ran over to the open window and started a honk the horn.

"What? What?" Tori asked as she came running back.

"I just wanted to see if you'd come back if I honked the horn." Cat giggled.

"Restrain her." Tori said.

Andre wrapped his arms around her. Cat giggled as Tori left. She came back over to us a few minutes later.