friends with benefits -chan

Friends with benefits - Bang Chan

You've heard your friends going back and forth.
"Don't do it you'll fall in love and regret it." 
"You'll break your heart."
" Don't make me say I told you so. "

Yet you being you did it. Why? The sex was so good. Never had you experienced something like it, the way he treated you like it was his last meal, the way he smirked as he heard you beg and the way his sweat rolled down his skin glistening in the light. No one could match to his level.

Although he was an animal in bed, he knew his limits and aftercare. He always kissed you goodnight before putting you in bath and made sure you were okay in the morning ready with a cup of coffee.

The way he made you smile when you met him at office and the way he made sure you had breakfast before the morning meetings made you realise that unfortunately you did fall for the Bang Chan.

You knew you had to stop. Probably change your job move back to your hometown and change your number. Because you knew what you were getting into when you agreed to be 'friends' with him.

Late night at a office party when you were drunk was the first time you guys hooked up, and boy you couldn't think straight later and trust me it wasn't because of the alcohol. The morning after you thought he would be gone, yet there he was sitting and on your dinning table waiting for you to tell him where the milk was. That was the day he asked you to go on a date with him.

You have commitment issues. Never once the guys you date stayed. They always left and so you declined his offer and asked the most stupid question ever now that you think about it. " Would you like to be, you know, friends with benefits? "

You had it all in your head. You'll resign by the end of this week and go back home, probably work at your mom's cafe for a bit before settling down for a new job later. You started making the best out of the last moments you had with Chan, because no way in hell would a man treat you better than him.
After you made sure he slept, you put your clothes back on ready to leave but not before looking back at him.

Maybe he always had feelings for you.
Maybe he was different. Maybe he would stay. Maybe you could see a life with him. But these were just assumptions. You turned the doorknob slowly only for you to pause due to the interruption.

" Stay. " He said, his voice still raspy.

You froze. You didn't expect this. You turned around to see him get up from the position he was happily sleeping in, shirtless and carefree.

You went and sat in front of him, taking his hands in yours.

" Chan, you know we can't do this right? I promised, no feelings. That's what friends with benefits mean. "

" That doesn't mean that I didn't fall for you. And I'm pretty sure you fell for me too, right? " He asked his eyes showing hesitation.

" Chan, we can't do this- "

" Why? Why are you so scared?! " He said his voice slowly raising.

" Because I don't think I'll be able to make it if you leave me too! Okay? Just please. "

" How does you leaving make it any better? "

You gulped. Not knowing what to say.

" Listen y/n. I'll treat you better than anyone could ever do. I'll be yours. No way am I going to leave you. I-I love you. "

That was what you needed to hear. And with that you said to yourself,
" screw this. "

You brought your lips to his closing the gap between us not allowing anymore hesitation to slip in. Yes you've kissed millions of times before but from the way his fingers dance the back of your neck to the way your gripped his hair not wanting to part everything, everything was different.

You parted earning a groan from him only to pant while your foreheads touched each other. You couldn't help but smile as you looked down at his lips once again. You definitely wanted to kiss him again but not before saying this.

" I love you too. But we won't regret this right ? "

He nodded his head immediately and brought his lips to yours.

You parted once again and heard him groaning again. " What now? " He asked impatiently.

" My friends will tell me I told you so." You said sighing jokingly.

" That's what you get for rejecting me the first time. " He said as he took your top off only to leave you with giggles.