03 - Quirk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Aizawa / Narator Pov

Mr. Aizawa sat down on his couch in his living room. Sighing he thought, 'I wonder where she came from? Darn it I forgot to ask for her name! I'll ask about it later, but I wonder what she meant by my stats. If that's her quirk it's a pretty lame one at that *scoff*' 

At that moment the young girl interpreted his thoughts as she walked out of her room. 

"Hey um Mr. Aizawa-" (Y/n) starts.

"How do you know my name?" Mr. Aizawa cuts her off. 

"Huh? What do you mea- ohhh. Um well I had a... a um brother that went to UA and he told me the names of the teacher that he liked most." (Y/n) replied 

'I'm not buying it but I shouldn't pressure her more...' Mr. Aizawa thought

"Ok so what happened before with my stats. You could see my quirk right? So do you think if you stood infant of a mirror and did it it would tell you yours? It would make your whole situation" And my paperwork "easier and shorter." Mr. Aizawa told the girl as he brought a tall mirror from the other side of the room. 

"Umm yeah I guess I could try, but I don't know how I did it before." (Y/n) says starting at herself in the mirror. 

"At least try kid."

"Yeah ok"

Mr. Aizawa took his spot back on his couch and just watched as the girl rubbed her temples, trying to get her potential quirk to work. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) / Narator Pov

'How the hell am I supposed to get this stupid quirk to work?' She though whilst rubbing her temples. 'Its's like I'm in a video game or something! Maybe if I'

(Y/n) raised her hands and poked the air. 'Darn it... I thought that would work! I though there would be some button only I could see or some-'

*ding ding*