34. Debut

OMFG THIS IS SO LATE! I'M SO SORRY- IT'S BEEN LIKE 5 WEEKS BUT I'VE BEEN SO BUSY and had some slight lack of motivation BUT I GOT IT OUT! 

AND HEY I DIDN'T LIE!!! I SAID THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE OUT TODAY AND I HAVE 4 MINUTES TO SPARE!

Please enjoy cause I think the fights in this are honestly really cool and it took me so much pain to write-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator pov

A (h/c) haired young woman sat alone at a counter. A blue rolled-up piece of paper filled with white powder sat in front of her. The white substance lightly flowed out of its container as the girl paid no mind to it.

"Ugh..." the girl groaned whilst holding her head. She reached for the packet in front of her and struggled with it until it was in her grasp.

"Fucking shit-" she muttered as she threw it away from her.

"Woah there missy," a low voice said. Their footsteps came closer from behind the counter. "You're downing quite a bit there... that can't be healthy."

The girl waved the man off with little energy, "I'm fine Bob... just... tired..."

The man hummed, not believing the girl.

"You said you had to leave in an hour right?" The man checked the clock on the wall, "Well it seems like that hour is up!"

The girl's (e/c) eyes looked up at the old clock on the wall as it ticked away. The time read somewhere around 8:30 pm.

"Well shit... it's gonna start soon..." The girl stood up from her seat and cracked a few joints in her body. "See ya then Bob!"

The girl placed down a few yen and walked off to the front of the store.

"Hey!" Bob yelled from behind the girl.

She turned to look at him. Bob held a metal briefcase labeled '21' in bold green lettering.

Bob threw the case at her, which the girl caught with one hand and with the other she saluted the heavy man, uttering a 'thanks'.

She turned again to leave but before she could Bob called out again.

"Oh and (Y/n)," Bob started.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow.

"No more pixie sticks for you," Bob laughed.

(Y/n) looked down at the ground and laughed, "Haha~ you're a funny one. I'll make sure to mention you in my interview!"

(Y/n) hurried backwards towards the entrance of Bob's Sweet Shop.

Bob had already turned around to get back to work before he realized he wanted to say one more thing.