23 - The USJ Part 2

⚠️IMPORTANT AN⚠️ Ok so! I updated the Quirk Explanation page on the Zodiac quirk

⚠️IMPORTANT AN⚠️ Ok so! I updated the Quirk Explanation page on the Zodiac quirk. I gave each weapon a name so I don't need to describe them anymore! You need to read that to understand this chapter since (Y/n) will be fighting. It may also be good to just keep the page open beside you so you can reference it.

So yeah... USJ is going to be split into 3 parts... I wanted to at least give you guys something to read...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

The lights of the USJ flickered ominously, the air chilled, and everyone felt it. On the far side of the USJ a thing only to be described as a dark portal formed. It grew in size until it took up a good 15 meters left to right.

In the bottom center of the portal formed a ripple, and a small figure appeared. Well small in comparison to the portal, and the distance played a part.

'SHIGGY!!!! OH GOD, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE!'  I quietly chuckled at the images spirling through my head. Would he be shocked? Scared? Confused? Utterly terrified? I could only hope!

Now back to the portal. The main villain, Shiggy, had fully emerged and was closely followed by various other humanoids. Most of them look like mutations, though I knew they weren't nomus, just misfortunate people with horrendous quirks. They just kept flooding in, 10, 20, 30? I couldn't keep count.

'Heh... this... this is real? Wow... this is a lot more... real than I thought it would be?' I sweatdropped

"Woah what is that thing?"

"Has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people."

"That portal is huge!"

Many unknowing remarks were tossed around my classmates. Hearing them only brought me to realize how much they didn't know. How this was going to be all real to them, how to them they thought this was all fake. Oh my poor classmates, never did I realize how much trauma you probably have.

"Stay back!" Mr. Aizawa yelled in a harsh tone. The students around me jolted at his sudden aggressiveness, shocked by their teacher.

I too looked over at my f- Mr. Aizawa. He was putting on his goggles and preparing for battle. 'Holy shit. I'm actually gonna fight!? But you can't kill people in this world! That makes things so much harder! WHY DID I CHOOSE A QUIRK WITH SWORDS!!!?'

"This is real, those are villains." Mr. Aizawa finally revealed the truth of the situation.

Gasps and looks of shock waved over everyone, they wondered if they heard that right. I mean, this was U.A, how could villains get in here? Right?