09 - The Bar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

*yawn* "Ah... no alarm today either?" I turned to face my clock behind me, still laying down on the bed. 

"Nope just woke up ten minutes early. I don't like the fact that my body is just used to waking up so early! JUST LET ME SLEEP UGH!" I buried my face in my pillow grunting. 

I really didn't want to wake up today, but I kinda had to. It was 2 days from the sludge attack, when Izuku was supposed to meet All Might on the beach. Don't get me wrong, I really wanted to go... but shit I was SCARED! I mean what if All Might attacks me? I could easily beat him, but I can't show Izuku that?! This is probably going to go horrible wrong... welp anyways food!!!

Since I was already awake, I turned off my alarm in advance so that it wasn't annoying when it went off later. 

Stretching, I slid like sludge out of my bed, landing on the floor.  I groaned picking myself back up and walking to my bathroom. I turned on the water from the sink and splashed some on my face. I hoped that it would walk me up more but nothing happened, it still felt crapy. 

I eventually worked up to showering and getting dressed without falling back asleep. I got dressed into one of my hawks sweatshirts and grey sweatpants, comfortable yet movable. 

I went to the kitchen and made fried eggs for both me and Mr. Aizawa. Usually he would be at school teaching or getting ready for it, so he would eat early. Today he had off, which made me feel even worse for having to leave later in the day. I couldn't exactly tell him where I was going, or it would throw off the whole storyline. I'd have to make up a plausible excuse if I wanted to go. 

I placed his food at his seat and covered it with a metal top so that it was still hot when he came to eat. 

I finished my food rather quickly and got onto my morning workout. I wasn't something that I enjoyed, but there wasn't anything else to do in the mornings. Usually I would've had train with Mr. Aizawa or some teachers, but ever since I became "too strong" I just worked on things myself. 

I walked to the training room and went to the section designated for workouts and not battle or rescue training. It had racks of different sized weights (all which I could do easy reps with with out a quirk), three treadmills, a mirror, yoga station, and a few other normal gym things. 

I went around to the bench press and put five-hundred pounds (226.796 k) on either side. I started doing reps, but it was too easy. Usually I would have Cementoss or some other bigger person sit on it too, but today they were all working. To any normal person it would crushed or killed them, but to me it only felt like a mere ten pounds (4.53592 kg). 

"Ah this is boring!!! I hate nothing being challenging!" I started to sob. I actually had small tears rolling down my face. It wasn't like I was crying crying, just like in pain. I liked to be challenged, that doesn't mean I like physical activity, but when I have something to work towards I find it enjoyable. The thing is, which it is kind of confusing. That as soon as an adult tells me to do something, whether it would be challenging or not, I don't want to do it. Even if I was planning to do it before hand, as soon as they make the suggestion I'm out. So it was extremely hard for me to find something fun to do. The only exception  to this rule is training with my quirk, or just no quirk hand to hand combat. I didn't care how strong or weak my opponent is, I could find new ways to attack, defend, or explore more with my quirk. One of my favorite things to do would be to think of different powers from different animes and shows I had watched in my world, and remake them or test them out here.