33. Omen

What the hell did Hawks find out!? That's something for me and Bun to know and you to find out ;)

But in all seriousness. I love that you guys love this story and are trying to guess what happens next... but I do ask you to keep those guesses to yourself if they're about the main plot. Small things are fine... but I've had someone (actually 2 people) guess the entire plot for the book which I spent a lot of time planning. Honestly... I kinda had a mental breakdown about it and didn't post this for a while because we're starting to get into that plot. 

Sorry if this comes off as harsh in any way... but I'm just voicing my feelings. 

but not now- that is not this chapter HAHAHAHAHA

SORRY ABOUT THE IMAGES AND GIFS IN THIS CHAPTER!!! FIGHTING SCENES ARE SO HARD TO WRITE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator pov

"Ok so you're telling me you saw this blue onesie and thought (Y/n) was a monster?"

"Yes."

"And you're telling me you made a movie reference and froze Falcon just because you could."

"Yes."

"*sigh* Ok then, let me clear things up," Hawks got up from his chair.

He stood in front of you and Falcon who were sitting on opposite sides of a couch.

The yellow-haired- er feathered hero beside you shifted uncomfortably mumbling stuff to himself about only doing his job.

"Falcon, this is (Y/n), or by her hero name, Astral. She is one of my interns from UA. Even though I just found out, (Y/n) is actually already a pro hero," Falcon looked at you for a second with wide eyes that quickly went away. Probably realizing who you were and recognizing your name from all over the news. Maybe even realizing how strong you were from the reports and articles he'd read- probably thinks 'Oh I fucked up-'.

Hawks then turned to you, "And (Y/n)- er do you want me to address you as your hero name from now on?"

You shrugged, "I think only call me by my hero name when I'm out patrolling or doing some sort of hero work."

Hawks nodded, "Ok then, you can also call me by any nickname you want. It'll only make it fair between two pros. I get to call you names, you get to call me names, it's a win for all of us!" Hawks chuckled awkwardly but then quickly brushed by the subject.

"ANYWAY! (Y/n) this Falcon, the one and only sidekick or rather, I like to think of him as a secretary-"

"HEY!?" Falcon yelled.

"Fine fine- my only working sidekick and staff at my agency. Pro hero currently ranking 30th," You looked at Falcon with a seemingly innocent smile but Falcon felt deep inside him... his instincts were telling him there was a different message behind that smile.