27 - Back

ANNOUNCEMENT!!! I got a tik tok account dedicated to my Wattpad account and stuff

ANNOUNCEMENT!!! I got a tik tok account dedicated to my Wattpad account and stuff.. blah blah blah! If you want hints on the following chapters, just some comedy regarding my books, and some other random stuff... FOLLOW IT! I promise it's a good investment (plus I totally didn't post a video about the USJ chapter before I published it... 😅... but if I did you would've gotten comedy of that chapter and a sneak peek LOL) @fanficpolice
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

'Wait... if I go back like this... it'll just cause more pain...'

As I plummeted towards the cement below me my mind went into a frenzy. I started thinking about the consequences of my actions, to the action of taking my life right now, and I decided...

I wanted to live.

But it was too late. My head came into contact with the hard surface and I could feel my head splitting in two, a shock up my spine, then darkness.

Silent,

senseless,

and full of regret.

That's what death felt like.

I sat in this empty space for what felt like forever. Not knowing the outcome of my actions, where I would end up, or if I was even really dead.

But a light flickered in an unmeasurable distance from me, and it got bigger, and bigger, and bigger... and bigger!

Until...

*BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEEP!!*

A heart monitor's alarm rang in my hear. My vision was hazy but I eventually came through, my hearing muffled yet again.

'No... don't tell me-'

My vision cleared, and yet again I was in a hospital. The colors around me were light and almost faded. I noticed now, that my positioning was different.

Instead of being beside a hospital bed, I was on the hospital bed. I could move my vision side to side and examine everything. Though I didn't have much time as doctors came rushing in and started granting over my vitals.

"Ha... I'm finally awake huh?" I asked a male doctor on my right who was re-adjusting my water pouch thingy.

He completely ignored me and continued to work, clearly stressed.

"Wow... rude much? Your patient just woke up from a coma and this is how you treat me?" I called out to everyone in the room. However, yet again I was ignored.

'What?' "Ok ok... you can stop with this sick joke guys..." I chuckled starting to get a bit worried.

'I'm awake aren't I?'