Quirk Explanation (Edited)

Edited: Aug. 28 2021      Change: I added names to all of the weapons so I don't need to describe them each time. Also each picture now comes with more info pointing to specific parts.

Ok! I just wanted to further explain (Y/n)'s quirk Imagination and the quirks they would be using at school; Teleportation and Zodiac THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR FURTHER CHAPTERS SO I WOULD RECOMMEND READING SO YOU ARE NOT CONFUSED LATER ON!!!

Imagination: With this quirk you can create well anything. You can imagine using any quirk and it just happens. This also goes for people and items. However with people you can only teleport people to you to "summon" them, but this can only happen if they allow it. When you want to summon them a little option screen shows up like a video game. 

However you can summon a non-existent or make believe person on command

Drawbacks: none found      ʸ̷̢̱̺̾̂͛̌̇̒͝͝͝ė̷͈͎͍̹̺͇̺ᵗ̶̨̧̞̝͚͙͙͝

⚠️Disclaimer!!!⚠️ This zodiac quirk is an idea found in @-rainchii 's book! Check it out for more cool quirks! (accept for the part about outfits)

Since Mr. Aizawa said we had to have a cover over the shape weapons besides the bow, I will also explain what each weapon looks like with the cover on if it is required. 

Zodiac: The user can see their opponents zodiac sign and summon weapons according to their horoscopes weakness. Each weapon comes with its own armor/outfit which changes instantly each time a new weapon is summoned. These outfits are not required for the use of the weapon. However, they do enhance the ability and power of each weapon when summoned together. For training you will most likely only summon the weapon and not the full outfit. 

The outfits are in the next chapter bc Wattpad said I can't add anymore photos :(

(I'm just gonna say that basically each zodiac's opposite sign hurts the other)

Everything that is across from each other are opposites. 

All the weapon images and outfits coming up are not mine! But all of the descriptions and powers are!