21 - The Press

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) POV

I expected to wake up to the sounds of peaceful birds chirping, the sun through my window, or even just cars driving past. However, this morning I lost the bet with fate and was awoken by the sound of various cameras shuttering, people arguing, and cars screeching in the distance.

"Ugh... what the hell?" I groaned, I sat up in my new bed. I glanced over at my alarm clock to see that I was late for school.

"HUH?! HOW DID I SLEEP IN SO LATE!" I panicked and rushed to my bathroom. I quickly showered, sorted my hair out, and used my quirk to get dressed.

I ran around my room collecting my school stuff and muttering to myself. "Didn't I have an alarm set? AND WHY THE HELL IS IT SO NOISY OUTSIDE?! I thought my new house was AWAY from people!"

My thumb and index finger rubbed up and down the bridge of my nose as I stepped out of my house and locked the door. The sun's morning rays blinded me for a moment before my eyes adjusted.

"I won't make it to school on time skating... I'll have to teleport." I groaned at the idea. I didn't like using my quirk that openly, but I would much rather teleport than face Dadzawa's wrath.

I shivered at the idea of Mr. Aizawa's face if I was late and quickly decided that teleportation would be the best option.

I made sure to choose my location carefully and teleported to the small line of trees just outside UA's entrance.

"HEY! PLEASE GIVE US INFORMATION ON ALL MIGHT!"

"WHAT'S IT LIKE HAVING ALL MIGHT AS A TEACHER?"

"HAVE THINGS CHANGED WITH THE NUMBER ONE HERO AS A NEW STAFF MEMBER?"

"PLEASE SAY SOMETHING! ANYTHING!"

The noise of the morning was much clearer now, I could see reporters pushing and shoving as UA students entered through the gate.

"Oh, so that's what woke me up, ass holes," I mumbled as I started to walk towards my school.

I started to push through the reporters and was bombarded with questions and yelling in my ears. I squinted, trying to ignore the noise, and just pushed my way through. However, a random reporter grabbed my arm and held me, in an attempt to get me to answer some questions.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I yelled, finally losing my temper. "IT'S BAD ENOUGH YOU MEDIA SHOW UP THE THE SCHOOL AND DEMAND ANSWERS FROM STUDENTS, BUT YOU TAKE IT TOO FAR TO PREVENT US FROM ENTERING AND EVEN PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED ME!"

Now if I remembered correctly from what I had read, technically that was assault... honestly who even knows.  

My yelling caught the attention of all of the reporters as they quieted down to listen to me.