22 - The USJ Part 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

Everyone was now in front of the school, waiting for our bus to arrive. I was stood next to my best friend, Izuku of course, as he fretted over the coming exercise.

"Izuku, buddy. Calm. Down." I held onto the greenette's shoulders.

"Yeah, yeah. But (Y/n), we're doing rescue training. Doesn't that excite you? Make you nervous?" Izuku started to go on about all the things that could go wrong.

I just listed for a bit, knowing all of those things wouldn't happen, though much worse things would...

"Izuku I promised that you'll be fine. Even if you get hurt I'll just fix you up, remember?" I said, referring back to when I fixed his finger after the quirk assessment.

Just as he was about to respond, Uraraka came over and started conversing. "Deku? Why are you wearing your P.E. clothes? Where's your costume at?"

"You saw it after the combat training, it was kind of trashed," Izuku laughed. "I'm still waiting on the support company to fix it up."

That's right, even though I protected my friend from Bakugou's blast, his clothes still got burnt and ripped. All that time Mama-Inko spent making it gone to waste sadly.

"Oh and (Y/n), why are you wearing... that?" Uraraka turned to me.

"Huh, what do you mean 'that'?" I questioned, slightly offended.

"I mean... you're just wearing sweatpants and a hoodie," the brunette pointed to my clothes.

"Ah, ok that's what you meant." 'OF COURSE WHAT ELSE COULD SHE MEAN STUPID!!!' "Well... I decided that I didn't like my hero costume that much, I sent in a new design and stuff. The last one was just too... tacky. I don't know, but the material wasn't the toughest either." I started to ramble to myself like Izuku does, going on and on about how there could be so many changes made to my outfit. Truth be told, what I was wearing currently was much more comfortable, and I didn't want to damage my hero costume later in the day.

Uraraka and Izuku just watched and waited for me to stop talking, though I think Izuku started to understand what it was like when he went on like this.

"Aaaanyways, are you guys excited for the training?" I asked, trying to remove the awkwardness from my actions.

"Uh... oh yeah!" Uraraka bounced back. "I wonder how it's gonna work. I mean U.A can afford those training grounds and robots, so I bet the rescue equipment is gonna be cool too!"

Izuku hummed in agreement, "Yeah! I wonder what it's all going to look like too! I mean-"

*TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!*