11 - Inheritance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku Midoriya's pov

I woke up at four in the morning and raced down to the trashed beach. Today was the UA entrance exam date and I still had a bit of rubble left to move. I had built up quite a bit of muscle in my arms, legs, and core but still hadn't inherited All Might's power yet. For about four hours I worked on pulling and pushing metal to a bigger pile outside of my area. (Y/n) and All Might were supposed to meet me here at eight-thirty to head to the entrance exams together, and for All Might to give me his quirk.

I was tired, sweaty and my hands hurt like hell, but it felt good. I had finished cleaning the beach, even more than All Might told me to. I slowly crawled my way triumphantly on top of the tall pile of metal. I reached the summit and stood up. I leaned back, opened my eyes, and yelled. I scream so loud in pain, in accomplishment, and so many other feelings that I didn't know. I heard a car door close and turned to see a truck with All Might stepping out of the driver seat and (Y/n) jumping out of the bed. (back part of a truck)

(Y/n) pov

All Might picked me up from outside the gates of Dadzawa's house. Ever since All Might was admitted to become a teacher he was informed of my unique quirk. To say that he was surprised was an understatement. He had many questions which I answered. No one in this world knew that I wasn't from here or that I knew everything that would happen so I wouldn't get questioned about that.

All Might then also understood how I was so strong already since I was being trained by Mr. Aizawa and all the other teachers at UA. He also knew that I could take him down or kill him at any time that I wanted to by just thinking it. This scared me because I always wondered if I could accidentally kill someone by thinking that they would die. Of course this is useful against villains but it could just as easily be turned against anyone in the world.

On the way to the beach to meet Izuku, All Might and I discussed more about All Might's condition and background with All for One and his condition as well. For someone as rich as the number one hero I was surprised that he rode in such a beat up old truck. It was pretty disappointing. I thought I would be catching a ride in some new high tech car from the future, and not Mater from the Cars movie.

We pulled up onto the beach as Izuku was climbing the pile of metal he had moved. I watched as he let out a war cry and cried at the top of the pile. He had more muscles and meat on his bones than when we had started ten months earlier

'Hot'

All Might stepped out of the car and I jumped out of the back shaking the car. We walked down the steps of the boardwalk to the newly cleaned beach.

"Hey hey holy crap kid, you even cleaned up outside the area I told you to. Seriously, there's not one speck of trash left on this beach. Only a few minutes to spare but you exceeded my expectations. Holy. Stinking. SUPER CRAP!" All Might yelled, turning into his muscle form.