24 - The USJ Part 3

OMG OMG OMG!!! 1K VOTES TYSM!!!! You guys are so amazing!!! I honestly can't believe it! I never thought that my book would get this much attention, and I am so grateful to you all!! Please enjoy this chapter (though I'm a little off my rocker

OMG OMG OMG!!! 1K VOTES TYSM!!!! You guys are so amazing!!! I honestly can't believe it! I never thought that my book would get this much attention, and I am so grateful to you all!! Please enjoy this chapter (though I'm a little off my rocker...) and the complete insanity of our favorite OP character!

(d/h) = Dominant Hand

(nd/h) = Nondominant hand

"Anything bold" = English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

I walked through the USJ, an aura of rage surrounding me. My classmates tried to calm me down me, but only received harsh remarks or complete disregard from me.

Mr. Aizawa was being pummeled on the complete other side of the facility, so I walked with a bit of murderous pep in my step. I walked through the dirt of the dome with villains trying to attack me left and right.

Unfortunately for them, the moment they got within 5 meters of me, they were thrown harshly across the room with immense force. Though I didn't actually move my body in the process, it was like some other force around me was beating them up for me. Though in reality, it was just rage-filled telekinesis.

In only around 10 seconds I had reached where the nomu stood. It stopped its actions to look at me with confusion.

"You- you are strong." It spoke in a low growl.

"Oh yeah?" I lifted my head up with a smirk, only one eye showing with a glint of red.

"Master," It turned to the blue-haired villain whom I'd forgotten about entirely.

"Oh, yes master~" I called with a teasing voice. "Please call off your dog and let me fight it instead~"

Shigaraki scoffed, "This hero-in-training really thinks they can stand against my nomu? Well then, let's give her a taste shall we?"

The villain laughed while holding his face, and the nomu got off of my guardian and started its way towards me.

"Oh ho ho! Now the party's starting~" I laughed swinging my arms behind my head. "Though first I need to secure my package, gotta make sure it doesn't sustain any more damaged."

I then quickly teleported over to Mr. Aizawa, picked him up, then teleported another safe distance to where Izuku, Tsu, and Mineta stood.

"Hey guys, please watch over him for me. Though if I find that any more damage was presented to him you'll be regretting it." I smiled, sending a shiver down their spines.

Though I didn't like threatening my classmates, I was pissed right now and it just kinda came out.

Izuku looked at me with a very worried face but didn't respond. I placed Mr. Aizawa down on the ground in front of them and secretly used a quirk to heal him. Though it wasn't visible, it was going to start healing him from the inside out over a period of time, as to not show it was me.