19 - Dumbass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As (Y/n) walked through UA, she realized that she had left a few notebooks and books under her desk back in her homeroom classroom. 

The girl sped walked through the halls as fast as she could without running. 

'Wait what am I walking for? I'm on a hero school campus, I can just teleport!?' (Y/n) scorned herself for her stupidity and teleported outside class 1-A's door. 

When (Y/n) walked through the doors she was surprised to see most of her classmates still inside. 

"What are you guys doing here after class was dismissed?" (Y/n) asked as she walked to her desk. 

"Some of us stayed a bit late to invite the people who participated in the extra credit assignment to get some food altogether!" Mina informed her classmate. 

"Oh ok." (Y/n) grabbed her books and notebooks and placed them in her bag. "Oh and Yaoyorozu, Iida, Kirishima, and Uraraka, I'm sorry for banging you up as much as I did. Glad to see Recovery Girl healed you for the most part."

"Nah you're fine, besides, getting beat up just helps you learn. It's totally manly to be thrown around every now and then." Kirishima smiled. 

(Y/n) thanked him then turned to Yaoyorozu, "I'm sorry to all of you, especially Yaoyorozu. I do realize that I said some things that might have hurt my opponents' feelings. Sometimes I get worked up at the moment... I hope that we could still be friends in the future!" (Y/n) bowed slightly towards the black-haired girl in hopes to resolve the tension between the two. 

"Don't worry I completely forgive you. I might have overreacted a bit as well," Yaoyorozu laughed. "and please, call me Momo again. My last name just doesn't feel right to be said by friends." she smiled. 

(Y/n)'s smile widened, "Yes of course Momo! WOAH! You have no idea how much guilt has been taking over me, let alone how hard it was not to say Momo." 

Momo just laughed at (Y/n)'s random speech. 

"Oh and, I don't suppose Izuku passed through here did he? I was hoping to take the train back with him today." (Y/n) asked. 

"Oh, Midoriya? He just went off in a hurry after Bakugou who left slightly beforehand. He seemed really upset, I bet you kicked his but!" Momo laughed. 

(Y/n) didn't laugh with her. "Wait Izuku went after Bakugou? Was he running fast? Did it seem urgent?"

Momo's laugher died down as she realized (Y/n)'s concern, "Yeah he went sprinting after Bakugou. Why?"

(Y/n) began frantically putting her book bag on her shoulders, "I wish I could explain but I don't have time. I need to follow them and I do wish that you don't follow me if that's not too much to ask."