15 - Combat Training

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

Today was the second day of my UA school year, but most importantly, the first day of actual classes. 

Izuku and I walked to school together per usual and met up with Iida and Uraraka at the station. We all walked and talked about how we thought the day was going to go. We all had roughly the same schedules and classes accept for the occasional advanced classes that I was in. 

1st period was English, a few students struggled but since I originally spoke English and not Japanses it was a breeze. Uncle Mic was the teacher, he was pretty good overall accept for the volume of his voice and how tedious he made class. It was just a lot to take in for 8:40 in the morning. 2nd period was math. I broke off from everyone and took advanced courses with some second years in a different classroom. 3rd period was P.E. where I met back up with our classmates. I get that we need exercise but you would think you get enough of that in the hero course. 

Surprisingly I survived till lunch and I was starving. I was a but late since I had to go the bathroom after class so I didn't get to walk with Izuku to the cafeteria. 

'Where is everyone?' I thought as I scanned the lunch room for my friends. 

"(Y/n) over here!" Uraraka yelled to me from across the room. 

I made an 'Oh' face as I spotted my friends at one of the lunch tables. Izuku, Iida, and Uraraka were all already seated with food in front of them.  

I went up to get my lunch as the Cook Hero: Lunch Rush talked to my table. There were many things to choose from and it all looked so good. However, there was katsudon... so I had to choose it. 

I went back to my table and started eating. 

'Holy shit this is better than I expected!' I thought as the food hit my tongue. There was just the right mix or sauce, meat, rice, egg, and seasoning. 

I talked with my friends for a while about how their day was going. Eventually I got Iida and Uraraka's numbers, Izuku didn't because he was still in a trance after meeting Lunch Rush. 

When lunch finished we went off to out fifth period. For 5th period we had Modern Hero Art History with Midnight. She was also a good teacher, would be a better one if she wore a different outfit though. I speak for many people when I say I did not want to see so much cleavage. Mineta was enjoying it which made me uncomfy. Since my classmates and I are in the hero course though, 5th period is cut in half to give 6th more time. 

6th period was Hero Course Studies, or the hero basic training class. Izuku, Uraraka, Iida, and I all walked back to class 1-A together.

My classmates and I sat at our desks in silence. Mr. Aizawa wasn't here yet, which was normal, but he was too late. Denki, Kirishima, and Sero talked amongst themselves as everyone else kind of sat in silence. I pulled out my sketchbook and began to draw a Nomu. I found their structure cool, the way they were built from humans and the restructuring of their genes was fascinating to me. Many people of the fandom probably wouldn't agree with this, but the people who like science and math would get it.