14 - Greetings!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator pov 

It was now April. The UA entrance exams have long passed enrolling new students. Today was the very first day of the school year for new heroes. 

Izuku Midoriya was getting ready to leave his house, with his mom asking him many questions about his safety. At the same time (Y/n) was going over the do's and don'ts with Mr. Aizawa again. Since she was actually going to be training with other students the safety precautions were high and she needed to make sure she had them all down. Covers on blades at all times, don't hit people with arrows, and most importantly, not to reveal her true quirk. 

(Y/n) pov

I had woken up today at 5 am out of habit, but also excitement. Today was going to be my very first day as an official student of UA high school. 

I was dressed up in an appropriate UA girl's uniform, only I had on black tights underneath and wore my shirt rather sloppily. 

Mr. Aizawa had gone over the do's and don'ts again of going to UA. I didn't listen that much and really just zoned out. He also explained the day we were going to have in school to me, just in case he needed help during the day. Though he didn't care to mention the part about needing my help. 

He was going to go to school early by himself since I said I was going to walk with my friend instead. 

Izuku and I had decided to walk to the school together because why not?

"Question before you leave." I stopped Mr. Aizawa before we went out the door. 

"Yes?"

"Well when we do the quirk apprehension test, is it ok if I penetrate the ball with an arrow? Would I be allowed to do that?" I asked. 

I had been wondering about this for a while. Was I allowed to break the ball, well not break it, just skewer it?

"Eh ok I don't care. It's part of the quirk so it doesn't matter what happens to the ball." He shrugged.

"Oh ok... oh and also you watched the footage from the entrance exam. You know that green haired boy who took down the other zero-pointer villain." I started. 

"Yes?"

"Well when he does the ball toss, erase his quirk."

"Why?"

"Well it seemed as though he didn't know how to control his quirk so he may end up breaking his arm during the test if not stopped." I explained. 

"Ok. Anything else so that I can leave?" Mr. Aizawa groaned. 

"Nah that's it. BYEEEEEE!!!!" I yelled the last part. 

"Ack my ears. Bye to you too brat." Mr. Aizawa complained, but not without giving me a small smile and closing the door.