Images & Q/A

I am pretty close to finishing the next chapter- but in the meantime, I decided to at least give you some content!

Sooooo here are some pictures of (Y/n) if she wasn't a reader insert- er how I imagine her. @Bubbybunn drew this for me based on my description of (Y/n). She's very much based on me even throughout the story, personality, interest, speaking, body type/shape, and many other ways. Ofc things like blood and fights... I do not share that with her- she's- special...

ANYWAYS! This is (Y/n) how I imagine throughout the story! Though she may have some more scars and stuff but yk! She is muscular from working out a lot and using her quirk slightly but it's mainly natural. 

OK SO SHE LOOKS SO GOOD RIGHT! People who have commented them simping I give you

OK SO SHE LOOKS SO GOOD RIGHT! People who have commented them simping I give you... (Y/n) slightly older.... compliments of me coloring the clothes without Bun's permission! <3

SO YEAH! There are both versions of (Y/n)! This is the redesigned version

SO YEAH! There are both versions of (Y/n)! This is the redesigned version... so if you wanna see the original just ask! AND GIVE UR LOVE TO BUN!!!!

AND NOW Q/A!!! 

I don't have any repaired questions...

So comment here and I'll answer anything and I mean anything no matter how ridiculous, scandalous, weird, cool, anything- questions. I promise I'll answer every single one cause I'm a loser who loves to reply to comments. AND EVEN IF YOU COMMENT YEARS LATER OR WEEKS WHATEVER I WILL STILL ANSWER!