30- UA Sports Festival: Part 3

(d/f)- dominant foot (side in some cases)

(d/h)- dominant hand (side in some cases)

Last chapter was 7985 words long... I hope this isn't... AND I GOT GIFS BACKKKKKKKKKKK idk what happened before-

Edit: I lied... This one is 7945 words long 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

After my fight, I returned to the stands and wished Oshiro luck in her next fight. She was about to fight Bakugou in the first round of the semi-finals, which was something I really wanted to see.

Given that Oshiro isn't an original character in the show, their fight will actually be something new and unexpected I can look forward to. However, it still troubles me how Oshiro is in this world in the first place. Considering she's not an original character it doesn't make any sense. She does remind me of Akemi a lot though, so maybe it was an automatic installation in my mind, maybe something to keep balance. I don't really know, but now's not the time to be dwelling on that-

"This is the first fight of the semi-finals folks! Are you ready!???"

Mic was answered by the cheers and whoops of the crowd.

"I can't hear you!"

The crowd responded again with an even more immense volume.

'Haha- Mr. Crabs'

"On the left side of the ring, the boy with the explosive attitude... the man that literally blew everyone away... KATSUKI BAKUGOU! And on the right, our favorite snowy-haired girl, Ms. Katara herself... OSHIRO YOKO!"

Oshiro and Bakugou stepped out onto the playing field. Oshiro waved kindly while Bakugou walked out determined with his chin raised high.

They both stopped a few feet away from each other and waited for the go-ahead from Present Mic.

"I'm expecting a showy fight from them... NOW START!"

Immediately Oshiro took off towards Bakugou with the assistance of her quirk. The blond didn't expect this but quickly adjusted into a defensive position to counter Oshiro's attack.

The white-haired female started with a series of water-powered kicks, most of which the blond dodged but a few managed to hit him and push him back.

Oshiro jumped in the air towards Bakugou and raised her arm to punch him in the face, however when the blond went to counter her attack with an explosion towards her face, Oshiro used her quirk to move her body. She flipped in the air, her foot now next to Bakugou's face, and kicked him hard, sending him flying back a good few feet.

I sat in my seat silently, fully entranced by the fight, wanting to learn more about the mysterious character placed in my mind.

After Oshiro's series of attacks, she waited for Bakugou to grasp what had just happened. She beckoned for him to attack next, bouncing in place with some water floating around her.