07 - Meeting

I have a feeling this is going to be a long one ha :_)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

It had been two weeks since my accident. I had gotten back to training and worked more on my quirk. With my advanced intelligence I quickly picked up the skill and had pretty good control over every aspect of my quirk. Of course there were some things I didn't use such as, One for All (because I wanted to keep that a secret and because I didn't want to kill myself trying to use it), mind control (because yes I did find Shinso's quirk scary), and the power to transfer and steal quirks. Now that one, that one I didn't use because I couldn't bring myself to do it. Plus who would I actually get to train or use it against to practice it?

I had managed to be able to create things easily by thinking about it. Sometimes I could even fire off a quirk on demand without thinking too much about it. I could take on multiple teachers at once even with Nezu planning their attacks.

I woke up slowly with no alarm. Aizawa had given me the day off since I had made a LOT of progress in training so fast. I threw on a (f/c) shirt and some sweatpants and made my way out of my room. My hair was frizzy (or if you have more curly like not afro it was just messy) and not to it's full length since it was messed up over night. I didn't care to do it myself so I just imagined it: (h/l), (hair/style), (h/c). I could feel the strands of hair moving away from my face and sorting themselves out. Soon enough my hair was neat and not spewed everywhere like it was before.

'That's better. Ha! I've gotten good at this!'

I pulled out my phone and check the time: 9:52 am

'Not too bad for waking up by myself. It did feel nice to get those extra ours though.'

Now that I though about it, a lot of time had passed since I first came to this world, maybe a month and a half or so. 'That would mean the sludge monster would be attacking soon right? Now if I recall correctly that's supposed to happen today at around noon.'

"Hmmm... now I have two options here. 1: go and meet Izuku and maybe even small might. 2: wait till the whole event had passed and just surprise them at the beach."

I thought about this for a while and eventually decided to not get in trouble. If I was seen with the villain then I would get my ass beat by Mr. Aizawa. Maybe not literally but I would be chewed out for sure.

'I could at least you know watch... from a distance of course right? Or maybe just wait at the rooftop of that building they meet on after the incident...'

"Yeah I think I'll do that!"

"You think you'll do what?" Mr. Aizawa questioned.

'Shit! I didn't even know he was there!? Quick excuse!'