06 - Imagination

(Y/n) pov

(Y/n) pov

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been 1 month of practical and physical combat training. I hadn't used my quirk besides making small snacks (some of which exploded in my face) and new clothes, since I didn't have any in this world and Mr. Aizawa didn't let me leave the house. 

Today I woke up at 4 am, an hour earlier than my first training session. I had been gradually waking up early and staying up later training and working by myself on moves. I finally felt like my statistics of; strength: 6/5, speed 7/5, and technique 5/5 were filled. I felt as though I could use then all to my full potential. I was fast, stronger, and could take down Mr. Aizawa in a few seconds now. Sometimes I would even get to go to UA and train with some of the teachers and older students. The whole of the staff and the building became my home and my family.

Today however, today was special. Today I would finally get to use my quirk in training. I would get to experiment with making weapons to fight, using different quirks, and I really wanted to try summoning things that I had read in books. 

With that excitement I wasn't tired when I woke up. I shot out of my bed and quickly got dressed into athletic clothes I had made the night before. I rushed out into the hallway still in the middle of putting on my sneakers. I slightly banged against the wall sliding my foot into the shoe hole and jogged the rest of the way to the training room. 

I pushed through the doors and ran to the middle of the room, the battle arena. 

"HEY HEY KIDDO!"

"Shut up. You're so damn loud."

"Come here!"

I was then engulfed by a... I do not care to specify. All I can say is that Midnight hugged me and I could barely breathe. 

"Ahah... ok you can stop now." I groaned pulling out of Midnights hug.

"Hey Uncle Mic, Mr. Aizawa." I acknowledged them both. 

"Heya kid! How've you been? When did I see you last again?"

"Hi! I'm good, and we saw each other two days ago." I laughed and hugged him. 

"Well that's too long for me!"

I pulled out of our hug kindly and turned to face Mr. Aizawa, er what do I even call him know I don't know. 

(that's your cue to suggest names for him!)

"Today as you know I promised to have you train with and practice your quirk. As much as I know that this will tire me more than you, I'm willing to offer my services since you could be a great potential hero."

I nod but don't speak to allow him to finish. 

"These two are here for support and to help you control your quirk. And to keep my house in tacked tch"