29 - UA Sports Festival: Part 2

IT WON'T LET ME PUT GIFS ANYMORE!!! 😭

OK! This chapter is obviously gonna have action! Umm imma saying it now that (Y/n) may say some- questionable things- AND IF YOU KNOW ME IRL JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!

For your sake and my sanity, I am skipping most of the battles that don't include (Y/n). This will make sure I don't need to split the tournament into multiple chapters given I'm already at 2,000 words and haven't started the first battle-

GO TO ********* to skip right to the battles if you don't want to read stuff before that!!!

Now please enjoy my longest chapter yet~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator pov

After eating, you excused yourself from the table to use the bathroom before the last event. Looking at yourself in the mirror, you frowned at how familiar the position you were in was. Again, you pushed the memories out of your head and splashed some water on your face.

"Ok! Tournament time!! Time to actually try." You tried to motivate yourself but to no avail. You groaned and dried your face off with a paper towel and exited the bathroom.

Just before walking into the stadium someone grabbed your arms and pulled you back around a corner. Instinctively, you twisted your arm out of their grip, grabbed them instead, and flipped them onto their back.

"Ack-" the person on the ground groaned.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry Momo!" You apologized seeing her figure on the ground.

"No, no, you're fine. It was foolish of me to just grab you like that, your reflexes are very impressive." Momo laughed. "Oh! Here I made you an outfit! Apparently, the girls in 1-A have to put on a show before the next event. Orders from Mr. Aizawa."

'Ah- almost forgot this happens.' "Momo, who exactly told you this. Was it Aizawa himself?" You asked.

"Well- er no," Momo looked to the side. "It was Denki... he sounded very serious so I believe him!"

"Did Mineta happen to be anywhere close or around you two?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah... but I don't think that matters! We should probably hurry!" Momo shoved the clothes into your hands.

"Momo! The most perved and second most perved in our class told you to wear revealing clothing in front of everyone, using the cover of Aizawa orders. Do you really believe that? I'm telling you now, don't do this. I'm not going to really stop you if you go through with it, but I'm not doing it. Sorry." You tucked the clothes under your arm as you explained. "Thank you for going through the effort of making me this, but if you don't want to embarrass yourselves I would get the other girls and tell them not to as well."