08 - Day off

Same day as previous chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

I knocked on the Midoriya's front door to be greeted by Izuku's mother.

"Oh hello dear." the small green haired woman said looking up at me. 

"Hi! My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I just moved in a few blocks down." I pointed in a fake direction. "I was told that there were some people my age, 14-15, down this road." I smiled, fabricating my lie. Honestly I didn't know what to say or even if my story was the least bit convincing. 

"Ah yes I understand. I actually happen to have a son, Izuku, that is your age as well. Actually if you don't mind I could go get him for you. You two could introduce yourselves and maybe even be friends!" she giggled happily and shuffled away back into her house. 

A minute later she reappeared reassuring me that Izuku had appeared. She stepped out of his way and he pulled back the door.

"Al- ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᴬˡˡ ᴹᶦᵍʰᵗˀ" he began. 

"Hi!" I exclaimed, pretending that I didn't hear the end of his sentence, "What did you say?" 

"Oh n-nothing. H-hi, m-my name is I-Izuku Midoriya!" he yelled and bowed.

"Please no need to be formal. My name is (Y/n) (L/n)! I just moved in not too far from here." I said pointing again in the same direction.  

"Yeah sorry." he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Your mother told me you and I were around the same age, I was hoping that maybe we could be friends." I did a closed eye smile and titled my head a bit to the left. 

'Did I do that right? Ah whatever just to make sure I calmed him and can become friends quickly I'll activate a quirk.'

I didn't have a name for the quirk or know exactly how to use it, just that anything I thought of, that I wanted to happen would. I was sure that it would work, even if it didn't I could win him over with charm ;) (of course in a friendship way)

He seemed to visibly relax which was good news for me. 

"Come in. We should get to know each other if we want to be friends right?" he smiled whilst moving out of the way, welcoming me inside his home. 

'YES! Faze one complete!' 

 I followed him inside to his kitchen table where we both sat down. His mother went off somewhere, probably to give us privacy. 

"So, (L/n) was it?" he asked.

"Yes, but please call me (Y/n)." I smiled again.

"Ok then. You can call me Izuku as well."