~Halloween Special~

Yeah, I know damn well this is past Halloween

Yeah, I know damn well this is past Halloween... but when I said I'd make a special you all knew it wouldn't be on time -_-'     ANYWAY! I hope you enjoy this comedic 💅✨*ahem* Halloween special!

Now... I know there are many holidays in this world, however, I will not be writing any special chapters about religious holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah, etc.) to be considerate towards people who don't celebrate them. However, since Halloween is a very celebrated thing worldwide I'll make this chapter. BUT THERE IS ONE EXCEPTION! The one MHA Christmas episode (hell if I even get that far with this book) I will be writing about since it is canon!

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO~ PLEASE ENJOY HI_HI_THERE'S HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!

P.S. This chapter is so off-topic and has nothing to do with Halloween-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator pov

"DADZAWA!!"

Now, a once undisturbed, finally well-rested, mess of a man was awakened. To the most of his unliking, he groaned and sat up in his bed.  

'How the hell- no ones in the house ... who is yelling?' The man wondered as his eyes adjusted to the light flooding through his bedroom window.

"DADZAWA-"

"OH MY- WHAT!?" The man yelled as he finally found the source of his awakening. 

As he stumbled over to his bedroom windowsill, the voice continued to yell. "You promised to help me find a costume for my party this evening!"

The man dragged his palm across his face, pulling his eyelids slightly along with it. "(Y/n), what time did I say we would do this?"

The (h/c) girl outside the window popped her hip out and sassily responded, "2 pm."

"And what time is it now?" The black-haired man continued."

"3 pm."

"What."

"Three. P. M." the girl repeated again. "Now... would you like me to repeat it again Mr. Aizawa?"

"Ughhhh...." Aizawa groaned in defeat. "I'll come down in a second."

(Y/n) knowing fully well it would take the man much longer than he said, so she just skipped time to save her patience. Why she didn't do this before, you know just skip to when he'd be ready as soon as she left her house, no one knew. It was doubtful anyone could understand that twisted mind of hers...

{20 long... agonizing... painfilled... annoying... f-}

Author: Aizawa what did I say about interfering with the narration?

Shota: Not to do it- yeah yeah yeah