35. Peekaboo

Hey guys

Hey guys.... ummm *cough cough* I'm here....

SO I APOLOGIZE FOR HOW LONG THIS TOOK! I've just been finding it hard to write recently.... I PROMISE THO NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES ME TO WRITE I WILL FINISH THIS BOOK! I will never discontinue.

So please- uh enjoy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd pov

Todoroki stood in front of the paralyzed Izuku, Iida, and the hero native. Todoroki stared the hero killer Stain directly in the eyes with his left arm engulfed in flames.

"You're just what they said you were, but you won't be taking any more lives, Hero Killer," Todoroki said, making the hero killer more agitated.

"Todoroki!" Izuku exclaimed from the ground behind his classmate. "You can't let that guy get your blood! I- I think he controls his enemies' actions by swallowing it. That's how he got us!"

"He ingests blood to keep people from moving which explains the blades," Todoroki got into a defensive position. "All I gotta do is keep my distance-"

*slice*

Blood trickled down the stunned boy's cheek. Before Todoroki could even process the information Stain had already left his position and shot toward the boy.

On instinct, Todoroki erupted in flames to keep Stain away from him. Unfortunately for him, it was too late. His actions were too slow.

"Hahaha..." Stain slowly chuckled to himself as he stood behind the three paralyzed victims. "You fake heroes- you couldn't even put up a fight with this many of you."

Stain stared at the 4 figures in front of him with disgust. He lifted his finger in front of his eyes to examine the crimson liquid that trickled down from his fingertip.

Todoroki, realizing he wasn't paralyzed yet stealthily prepared himself to send flames towards Stain. However, as soon as he was about to, he felt a sudden surge of pain sweep through his body.

"Argh!" Todoroki groaned as his knees locked and he fell to the ground.

"Oh, you poor thing~" Stain taunted, finishing licking the blood on his finger. His tongue slowly dragged upon his skin until all the red fluid was gone.

The villain then reached down to his shoes and pulled out a dagger between his index and middle fingers. He twirled it around a bit as he walked towards Izuku.

"You know," Stain started. He crouched next to Izuku's face and lifted his head by pulling on his green hair. "You were one of the good ones. You're not like most heroes..." The dagger Stain held traced Izuku's jawline leaving a small trail of blood"

(Bun = "You're not like other girls🥺 you're different y-you're quirky uwu"😟 Author = 😟)

"Midoriya!" Iida yelled by Izuku's side.