18 - Extra Credit (Final Battle)

You know I said this would be out a long time ago

You know I said this would be out a long time ago... and well it's not :/ SORRY! I really should stop saying I'll get something done at a certain time, especially when I know full well that I won't... However, if you my dear readers truly want an update fast please do not hesitate to yell at me in DMs or in my conversations. I find that that helps to motivate me. 

ANYWAYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter. It's a bit short... but it's here...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ready... set... GO!" Midnight yelled, and both teenagers shot towards each other. 

Bakugou launched the first attack, shooting an explosion towards (Y/n). She dodged it but the smoke created from the explosion temporarily blinded her vision. Bakugou took advantage of this and used his quirk to propel himself forward and punch (Y/n in the stomach. 

"Ugh..." the girl grunted as she fell back a few feet. (Y/n) landed on the ground and rubbed her stomach a bit, "Geez man imma throw up after if you keep this up."

"Shut up and fight. Let's see if you can land a hit on me." Bakugou snarked, getting a little too cocky for (Y/n)'s liking. He landed on the ground about 20 feet in front of the girl. 

"Oh? Ok then." (Y/n) started running towards Bakugou. 'He always starts a fight with a right hook if I remember Izuku correctly.' she thought as she approached. 

Just as she had predicted, Bakugou came sweeping in with a right hook. (Y/n) ducked under his arm and side-kicked his torso. The boy spit a bit and flew back, skidding to a stop. 

"Tch. Don't this will be so easy just because you know a few of my moves. I'll destroy you!" he yelled and started running again, one hand outstretched with his quirk staring up and the second slightly behind, both in claw shapes. 

"COME AT ME!" (Y/n) taunted, outstretching her arms in an 'I bet you won't' fashion. 

This angered Bakugou even more as he ran towards the girl. This time he threw a left uppercut towards (Y/n)'s chin. She dodged just by slightly lifting her head, making sure not to lose sight of her opponent. Bakugou then followed his punch with a low sweeping kick. The (h/c) girl jumped out of the way of his kick, outstretching her arms to boost her um un the ground. After her makeshift roundoff, (Y/n) decided to attack. She took two steps towards her classmate and faked a right kick. Bakugou fell for it and went to block it with his forearm. Unfortunately for him, (Y/n) used the momentum from her faked kick to jump and turn in the air. She stretched her legs out and landed about 15 rotating kicks on Bakugou's body from his waist up. 

On the 16th kick, Bakugou successfully grabbed hold of (Y/n)'s leg. Her eyes widened as she was swung fast and slammed into the ground. This was followed by an explosion to her back and Bakugou jumped away, allowing her to stand up. (Y/n) groaned in slight pain and she wobbled into an upright position.