28 - UA Sports Festival: Part 1

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 40K VIEWS ON MY BOOK!!! I CAN'T EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS RN!!! THIS STARTED AS A JOKE A HOBBY BUT WOAH!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I'M SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY COME OUT SOON AFTER THIS BECAUSE FUNNNNNN!!!! The next few chapters are gonna be lonngggg-

Ok... I know I change the way I write pov like every chapter- but I keep like it'll be easier if I write in the "you did this" and "you did that" for this chapter. So please bear with me as I try something new!

REMINDER! Have the quirk explanation page out cause we are going to be summoning like crazzyyyy (maybe idk yet how she's going to fight- but you should still keep it open to remember which weapons are which)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator pov

After the USJ incident, Mr. Aizawa announced to your class that the UA sports festival was coming up. With this news, the focus was drawn away from the past and now set on the future competition. Your class trained vigorously for two weeks until the time finally rolled around.

The UA sports festival was here...

----------

Outside the UA stadium, the festival had already begun. People rushed around as they played carnival games, checked the many food and item stalls around, and were interviewed by the press.

Many people were asked about their feelings on the past USJ attack and UA's response but also who they were already betting on winning. Let's just say after your merciless display against the Nomu, many... many people counted on you.

"Aww maaaan," Mina groaned. "I was totally hoping I could wear my costume!"

Ojiro turned to her while stretching, "At least everyone will be in uniforms. That'll keep things fair right?"

1-A bickered over the regulations of the festival. The many rules against support items, clothing, and behavior were all very debatable. There were also a few side conversations on what they thought the first event would be, though you knew all too well.

"I think we should all just focus on the festival, prepare ourselves for whatever they throw at us!" You said, slapping your hand onto your bicep in a motivational manner.

"Yeah! Well said (Y/n), very manly." Kirishima laughed on the other side of the waiting room.

After a few more minutes of waiting, Iida came crashing into the waiting room, reminding everyone that we were about to enter the stadium.

Somewhere along the line, you fell asleep bored out of your mind. Apparently, you missed Todoroki's declaration of war against Izuku. Even more so, he seemed to have declared war on you too but was nice enough not to wake you up for it- weird.