16 - Extra Credit

!!⚠️I am so so so so so so so so so so so SO sorry for this taking so long

!!⚠️I am so so so so so so so so so so so SO sorry for this taking so long. Exams were another extra week that I didn't realize and for some reason my teachers all decided to pile projects now. I also for a bit lost motivation and I feel really guilty. I don't want to be that author, but I think part of the reason I lost motivation are the vote rates on my book. I see that people comment on chapters but then don't vote on them. So if you could, please vote on this chapter and if you haven't already, go back and vote on others too. You don't need to do all of them since it may take time, but just a few will boost my motivation and get chapters out faster. Thank you so much and I apologize again. I also apologize if this chapter is crappy and horribly written. <3⚠️!!

P.S. If you don't understand the beginning of this chapter, go back and read the end of the previous. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narator pov

"Ugh" she pushed through the doors anyway. 

After only taking a few steps into the school, (Y/n) rushed back out.

"Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope..." she whispered under her breath as she speed walked away from the school.

'Yeah no. I'm not facing them again after what just happened. I'll wait until tomorrow...' (Y/n) thought to herself. 'But that means I can't battle anyone!' The girl stopped walking again and thought about her options again. 

"UGH! I really want to fight someone... but.... ACK! Whatever!" (Y/n) threw her arms in the air deciding yet again, that she would go back in. 

Instead of just walking through the school like a normal person, the girl was lazy and teleported back to her seat in the monitoring room. 

No one noticed so she just kept quiet in the back. 

"Now then time to blow this joint. Let's move onto the next match." All Might announced. 

'Hmm I guess Izuku's fight is over. Momo must've already explained why Iida was MVP too then.' (Y/n) concluded, as she stood up silently. 

Match two was Team B: Todoroki and Shoji as the heros, and Team I: Ojiro and Hagakure as the villains. 

"Let's go!" All Might announced and an alarm went off signaling the beginning of the battle. 

'Guess it's now or never.' (Y/n) thought. 

She turned invisible and concealed her presence. She then quietly walked through the students to All Might. Placing one hand on his back she teleported both of them to Mr. Aizawa's training room. 

"HUH WHAT! VILLAIN SHOW YOURSELF! HOW DARE YOU ATTACK DURING MY CLASS!" All Might yelled, getting into a defensive position. 

"Stand down soldier." (Y/n) tiredly groaned.