31 - Hero Names

I KNOW! "WHAT AUTHOR IS UPDATING SO SOON!?" Yesss!! I- I don't know what happened to me

OK SO THAT WAS A HANDFUL LAST CHAPTER! Anywayssss let's find out what (Y/n)'s hero name is gonna be...

I'm falling in love with writing "you this" and "you that" so imma probably stick to it unless *cough* important *cough* things happen. But it definitely made writing fighting scenes easier!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator pov

In the days after the sports festival ended, everyone recovered from their injuries, and then our normal classes started right back up again. Well... some things were different...

Izuku and you stood side by side, squished together in an overly crowded train car. Occasionally the train would shake, inching the tips of Izuku's hair close and closer to my nostrils, until finally-

"Achoo!" You sneezed pretty loudly, causing heads to turn in my direction. You rubbed my nose and uttered a few quick apologies to Izuku and the people around me before trying to play it cool and unlock their stares.

Izuku chuckled next to you, his hair scratching my face a bit more.

"Dude, will you quit moving! You're gonna make me sneeze aga- agaaa... ACHOO!" You sneezed loudly again and bashed heads with Izuku.

Izuku yelped in pain and went to rub his sore spot on the top of his head, only to accidentally hit you in the face on the way up with his bandaged hand.

Izuku quickly apologized, but just as you were about to respond a voice in the background found its way to your ears.

"Excuse me, excuse me! But you're (Y/n) (L/n) from class 1-A right!? You, you won the sports festival!"

All heads snapped towards you, creeping you out with how in sync they were.

"It is her!"

"Isn't that Izuku Midoriya? He did pretty well too!"

"Do you think they're dating?"

Izuku's face slightly tinted red at one of the comments thrown at us, though you pretended you didn't notice.

"Amazing job (L/n)! I won a whole lot of money thanks to you, HAHAHAHA!" A man behind you said. You couldn't turn my body to thank him properly because of the limited space, but even if you did your response would've been drowned out by all the new comments coming towards Izuku and you.

"I saw her in person! She was so cool!"

"She beat everyone so easily it was amazing!"

"My daughter said she wants to be like you when she grows up!!"

"You're really powerful, what's your quirk called?"

A tic mark began to form on your head as the voices around me started to mush together into one loud ball of loud shit.