05 - Training

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

*BEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEP*

"HUH WHAT!" *snort* "Stupid fucking alarm clock!"  I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. 

*BEEEP BE-* Still with my eyes closed I reached (and missed) and smacked my alarm clock making it stop ringing. 

Groaning I played back up in my bed and stared at my ceiling. 'Hold up... this ain't my ceiling!'

I quickly shot up out of the bed and slipped on the floor hitting my head. I stand up slowly holding my forehead in my hands. My eyes are then flashed with the familiar led lights and my desk, however where were not the same lights and desk from my home. These were the items, this room is, I'M STILL SHIFTED! 

'Oh no oh no. This isn't good! If I'm still here that means I'm still asleep in the real world right!?What time is it, how much time even passed!? WHAT IF I MISSED SCHOOL! AKEMI IS GOING TO BEAT MY ASS!' 

"ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ!" I whispered to myself. I quickly rush around the room hitting, bumping, and checking things to see if they were all solid, if they were all real. After making my round trip I sat down and slumped on my bed. I looked back at the alarm clock, which I was sure wasn't there when I went to sleep. 'Why is this here? Why the hell did it go off too?' 

*knock kn-* Mr. Aizawa didn't even bother to finish knocking before he barged into my room.

"Get up, get dressed, and meet me in the training room. You know where it is, and if you don't, find it. " he turned and groaned out the door. 

"What the- BUT IT'S 5 AM! DUDE COME ON!" 

"Dude?" Mr. Aizawa says sticking his head back through the gap in the doorway.

"I um... ᶜᵒᵐᶦⁿᵍ" 

Time skip: your lazy a$$ finally found the training room

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pushed through the glass doors which were surprisingly heavy. I assumed they needed to be thick so they wouldn't shatter during battle training. I walked into the room which seemed too big for how the house looked outside. 

I wandered around for a bit looking at what was around me. There was a desert terrain, an ocean or some type of water form, a mountain, and a small city with different building shapes. 'This is a lot like the USJ... how did this even fit-'

I didn't get to finish my though when I noticed a yellow sleeping bad rolling across the floors towards me. It came to a stop a few feet from me.

A tired black haired man arose from his cocoon.  He pulled his feet out of the bag and moved it very carefully out of the way.