37. The 4th Wall

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS SUIC*DE (UNCENSORED)AND TRAUMA DESCRIPTIONS! READER DISCRETION ADVISED!

I ADVISE TISSUES! And to all my straight readers- from this chapter on the book is extremely fruity ;)) (not sorry- but just deal with it- and if you can't imagine them as the opposite gender)

This chapter also includes small spoilers but not really. Honestly common knowledge by now. Regarding Kurogiri's identity and such, but that's it. (not detailed)

Inmortui, the title of the last chapter means undead in Latin. Just wanted to share that. All titles of this book are important, help you find out what's going to happen in future events! So I suggest you take a look at them and translate them!

Small note: Oshiro's name is; Oshiro Yoko. Yoko being her last name... I think

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator pov

You stretched out your arms, "I'll give you the run down. From the beginning. No lies, no shortcuts, no leaving anything out."

You lounged back in the chair and rested your cheek on your fist. With a face that said you wouldn't hesitate to kill them all, you said, "Don't interrupt me at all."

"Have you ever heard of a thing called shifting?" You asked after a few seconds of silence, trying to figure out where to start.

No one answered your question due to your prior demand. You opened your mouth and tilted your head for a moment before continuing, "Well, it's a thing that usually nerds do- to get inside their favorite show, book, reality to experience it in full..."

You looked around the room and studied the adults' confused faces. Nezu's face was intrigued with a slight bit of worry.

You smiled, "It's sort of like an astral projection but better. You see, that's where I got my hero name from kinda funny, isn't it!"

No one laughed.

"You'll understand my hilarious joke later," you waved it off. "I'll just move on then. By now I'm sure some of you, Nezu, have already caught onto what I've been hinting at. And yes, it's true! This world, your universe, where we are standing and breathing right now... it's all fake!"

Many people widened their eyes or gasped. Those who did nothing just didn't believe you.

"Well fake is harsh. People say that the reality you shift into is real and you need to respect that the people and things in it are real too. However, I just don't believe that," you paused and bit the inside of your lip. "Maybe it's like that for others but that's just not my case. For me, I'm trapped in my own mind."

You stood up and walked slowly in a swaying circle. You opened up your arms wide as you continued.

"I found out through, you could say, trial and error, that I'm actually just in a coma! Can you believe that! I myself don't really know what happened but as we speak my real body is lying in a fucking hospital bed, unconscious! My family and my best friend wait by my bedside crying, too many nights to count. I don't even know if the time here lines up with the time out there!? Who knows how long it's been in my world. Days, months, years!?"