12 - UA Entrance Exam

I'm so sorry but this is long

I'm so sorry but this is long.... I'M SORRY! 😓

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

Izuku and I started walking towards the school. I could still see how nervous Izuku was but I brushed it off.

"I may have swallowed the hair but I don't feel like anything great has happened to me yet." Izuku mumbled under his hand.

I was about to respond, but before I could we were interrupted by a low grumble of a voice.

"Stupid Deku..."

'Excuse you!?' I though as both Izuku and I whipped towards the voice. There he was the infamous, well not yet, Katsuki Bakugou.

"Kachan?" Izuku asked.

"Get out of my way now before I set you on fire." the blond

"AH! Oh hey goodmoring. Heh let's just do our best out there! Good luck!" Izuku flailed his arms around panicking.

Bakugou just walked right past us paying no attention to me.

I couldn't hold it in anymore,"Bitch!" I called after Bakugou. He had just threatened to set my best friend on fire! How could I not say something?

He stopped dead in his tracks. "What did you just call me?"

"I called you a bitch. Got hearing problems I see?" I laughed in a smug tone.

"Uh (Y/n) what are you doing?!" Izuku asked scared of what Bakugou might say next.

I didn't respond to Izuku and kept my gaze of Bakugou hair.

He slowly turned around to face me with the most angered face I had seen. "EXCUSE ME YOU DAMN EXTRA!?" Then he turned towards Izuku, ,"THIS ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS DEKU? TRYNA PICK A FIGHT?"

I pretended to think for a moment, which only made the blond angrier.

"You know, I think I may take you up on that offer later. Remind me." I smirked.

"Tch" Bakugou rolled his eyes and continued to walk to the school.

Izuku and I stared in silence as Bakugou walked away.

'Geez, having class with him isn't going to be fun.'

"(Y/n)?" Izuku looked at me.

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You just stood up to Kachan on my behalf! Thank you so much!" Izuku bowed.

"What!" I lightly karate chopped him in the head.

"Ow!" he whined. "What was that for?"

"For being stupid." I said, like it was obvious. "Of course I stood up for you! That's what best friends are for! Now no bowing, straighten up, and pull yourself together!" I stuck out my chest to seem more assertive.