Devil Dokkaebi IV

"I wonder if Luis is already dead." A short woman with black braided hair and glasses was keeping an eye on a vehicle coming closer to the stadium from a guard tower. She breathed slowly as she waited for anyone to come out of it. She kicked the downed guard on the tower where she was stationed out of the way to make herself more comfortable.

"Ms. Aya, the boss, said to open fire if anyone tries to enter the main gate." Below the tower, Tina was setting up a radio device she had on her back. Rock was looking around them with his weapon ready.

"Luis should hopefully take care of the west side. The boss better gets this done fast. We could be outnumbered at any moment." Aya looked at a man stepping out of the vehicle and prepared herself to pull the trigger.

Another gunshot was heard at the center of the stadium. A bullet bounced against one of the cages. Aurora was running between the spaces in the cages. The people inside could be heard crying in terror and screaming, but she couldn't see them clearly as there were white sheets covering most of the cages. Park was shooting from above, even though she kept moving, he could follow her from above.

"All right, let's try to get a good shot now." Aurora unsheathed a handgun and kneeled pointing upwards. He looked at Park straight in his eyes and he kneeled, barely evading the shot. Just by moving backward a little, he was out of her sight again.

"Whom the hell sent you? You don't look like a wolf." He ran to the side with great speed and jumped towards the top of another cage, moving to the ledge to shoot down where Aurora was ducking. He saw her on her back pointing upwards with her gun towards him and they both shot at the same time. He barely walked back and she just moved her head, dodging the bullet, and quickly stood up and ran out of the way.

"That was way too crazy, Ami!" Aurora screamed as her face changed mid-sentence into a wide smile.

"Is fine, my little eye can keep up with anything he does." Her eye was indeed moving on its own, looking all around her in a frenetic manner.

"Well, he is not that bad at this either, but you better not lower your guard...." She stopped in her tracks as her path was suddenly cut off by a foul presence that descended upon her.

"You came to play human?" A face appeared in front of them. It was a massive head floating in the air with rough red skin like stone, surrounded by a beard of dense hair and a long red horn on its forehead. The massive demon head was smiling with glowing golden eyes. Aurora stepped back but felt her whole body move on her own as another gunshot was heard. His eye glowed red and she turned to receive the bullet straight into her shoulder. She almost lost her balance, but she kept herself standing as she began to giggle and move in an unnatural way.

"Why do humans lose their composure so fast, haha I'll take charge of Aurora. Where are you hiding,? Are you going to let the demon do all of your work, Mr. Kyung!?" Another shot was released and Ami took cover behind the steel cage. She had lost her gun. Her red eyes looked around and could see that it fell below the cage. She thought of going for it, but the massive floating head descended in front of her again.

"Hey, there, my name is Ami... What's your bubblehead."

"We are going to play a game. Whoever touches the floor first will lose. You humans can play with each other and see who is the best one of all. Won't that be fun? " The demon spoke excitedly. She remained with one eye looking around her. It was clear the demon wasn't going to attack her directly.

"I rather not. I still need this human body to be alive, you know? " Ami took off her sword from her waist and slashed at the demon, but a massive club flew from the air towards her. Her red eye could see it, moving slowly, and she had no choice but to move out of the way by rolling as it crashed upon the earth.

"You will play our game. If you break the rules, we will break you!" The demon laughed with a loud and cheerful voice. Aurora's expression turned sour as she recovered control of her body. "Are the same rules for your master right?" The giant demon laughed as he floated into the skies, ignoring her.

"I believe it is only fair to fight on even ground, so you better get up here and fast. He has already begun." Kyung Park was reloading his gun. They couldn't see each other anymore, but this was going to change now. He smiled, knowing that she was unarmed down below. Aurora jumped toward her gun underneath the cage and reached for it. She recoiled, returning her hand as a snake tried to bite her underneath the cage. She heard it, the sound of slithering snakes and the hissing they warned her of. She walked back and saw as hundreds upon hundreds of snakes began to crawl out of the earth and underneath the cages.

"Haha, it seems this is what happens if we break the rules. Let's go up Aurora. If he wants us to play with Mr.Park, we better make sure to enjoys it." She ended up with her back against one of the cages as she could see a man inside screaming at the snakes, but they all seemed to ignore him. All of them quickly surrounded her instead.

"All right Ami, you better make sure to keep your eye on the demon. We are running out of time. " She jumped, grabbing herself off the ledge, and, with a single-arm, she lifted herself above the cage with her sword ready.

"You are now on our playground. If you don't want to die, it is best you start talking now." Kyung Park had her straight in his sight, his finger already at the trigger. The demon floated above them both, his long beard trailing behind him like the tail of a snake. Aurora looked down to see that the entire floor had been completely encroached by snakes. Falling there was for sure the end of the game.

"I'm a demon hunter." She pointed at him with a sword, her eyes glowing.

"I see, someone sent you to punish me, but it doesn't matter, I'm just too close now, one more big job, and no one will stop me anymore." "The demon floated behind him, looking at the two humans with curiosity above the cages and the catwalks that connected them. A giant iron club was floating as well, a punishment for anyone who dares to interrupt his game.

"Hahaha, you don't know a thing about killing demons, Mister." Aurora giggles with a different voice again. "Bullets won't do the trick, not like stabbing the heart and cutting the neck. If you are going to shoot us, you better make it count haha."

"Right, then I'll shoot you straight in your eyes." Kyung Park pulled the trigger as their game began.