Interlude IV: The touch of greed.

Everything was spinning out of control and fast. I knew everybody say so, getting a job from the Villa Blanca cartel could get us to the top of the world or have our end as nothing but yesterday's trash, it was too late to go back now, our job was to get the princess back and finish off the legendary desperado ended with us running without tails between our legs.

And now here I am, the legend of the bounty hunter Xiomara at risk of ending any time, like hell, no way that ain't gonna be how the song goes down, I have plenty of tales still ahead.

"We are almost there Miss Xiomara, just hang up a little bit more." I couldn't see any time, I was completely tied down and had an iron mask blocking my sight, they didn't use ordinary rope it had to be some steel threats even a devil could never free herself of such a thing. I couldn't see or move at all and only now have they ungagged me to let me talk.

"I must say I wasnt a fan of leaving a job thigs big to a bounty hunter, is a family thing my brother should have let me get the girl back." A man spoke with a rough and raspy voice I had no idea who he was but he has been called the hots since he arrive so he had to be a big honcho of the cartel. Brother? I hope he is not speaking about him, el gran jefe. If so my luck has run out.

"Is this villa Blanca?"

Eventually, they forced me out of a car and two men grabbed me by the arms, I could only walk forward as they lead me, sure I could bite their fingers off with one of my many mouths but if I do that there may be no going back, I had to play it smart, Im the great Xiomara and with the Desperado gone the best Bounty hunter on town. Ill make sure the big boss of the Cartel sees my worth, I better...

"Alright here we are take a sit miss Xiomara." I was sitting on a char and with force, they took the metal cage of my head, I shaked my head looking around me, I was clearly on an elegant old fashioned house with a wooden floor and white wall, my hands were still chained behind my char but i could finally breathe, my long tongue fell down, I was a cold blood creature and the heat was getting to me

"Ill be outside then, you two take care." The man who had escorted me here pulled a cigar, he was a burly and round man, with burly limbs and with a thick neck, he was wearing a brown suit wth a rose button attached to his ches and a small brown boulder hat. He looked quite past middle age and keep his suit unveiled, if he was a top shot in here he cared little to dress the part, but he sure acted arrogant as he smoked and opened the white door of the room.

"Call me if you need me to throw the trash when you are done, you know that is my favorite part brother." The man closed the door with his two subordinates both wearing white elegant suits closing the doors behind him and leaving me in the room with someone, else there were three people in that room with me.

"Will do, hello there Miss Xiomara I believe this is the first time we meet, Im your employer Rafael Rosario." She had no doubts about it, that was El jefe, the current head of the Rosario Carte, the biggest hunch in all of Villa Blanca.

The man on the other side of the wooden table was sitting in a wheelchair, he was a tall but lanky man with brown skin and short combed black hair, he was wearing a white suit as well with an elegant red and black metal Rosario attached to his breast pocket, he was rather handsome for a man on his forty and had a bushy black mustache, his eyes black and sharp where looking at the monstrous bounty hunter with a surprising welcoming warm, he slightly moved forward towards a cup.

"Sorry about my Brother Ernesto, but we couldn't afford anyone to see you or follow you, believe me, miss Xiomara we didn't mean to be so rough, Want some coffee or tea I even have hot chocolate, try it I've always love it since my mama always made it for me." The man raised his hand and someone came behind me, he was a tall caucasian man with blond hair combed and with get. He was wearing a white suit but het he had a pair of black shining gloves and a real rose on his chest. He looked quite young and had sharp blue eyes, he nodded and with a smile pulled out a dagger and cut off my ties, letting me finally move.