Prologue Volume 3 part V Villa Blanca Investigation.

Abram had gotten used to the city, he had gone in and out just enough for a lot of its unknown luster to banish, he couldn't help but feel that in the end, they were not worlds apart as he imagined, but even so, he had never gone to the higher layers, he had not being allowed at all and he get why, calling any attention in there was risky, but the day had come. He took his first step into the district of Villa Blanca after walking out of the trolley. The sun got in his eyes for a moment, and what he saw was an expansive plaza. 

He felt overwhelmed, compared to all the streets of alleys and streets always busting with cars, here he felt space an abundance of it, the plaza had a massive fountain at its center it depicted an angel, not a demon of sorts,  but beyond the building were mostly white and with an architecture he had seen before. Buildings were bulky and with elaborate statues and windows, most of them of a clean white. Statues were come as well, many of the lamplights were angel statues with their faces covered, and unlike the city, Abram could see a lot of people casually resting on the streets in benches and small parks.

''Welcome to Villa Blanca Mr.Abram, the biggest district in the city, our town of eternal spring.'' Awaiting him at the plaza was Captain Rosaria, he was still looking around him, probably the most surprising thing is how clearly the sky was, there were no skyscrapers in the way. They took a ride through the plaza, the streets remained busy, but he had never seen streets this clean.

"This  is the front face of the district, wish every part looked this clean, Plaza Blanca is the main area for businesses and the lovelies district, most people in the city only visit this place, when I was but a kid I always felt jealous I couldn't come here often." Rosalia was driving as they spoke, this may be the first time they talked at all outside of work.

"So you didn't grew up in this pretty town then."

"Not at all, I rarely if ever leave my Papa's  state, it's really far away, sorry but we are not visiting, worst place we could go to, it will be too awkward." She half laughed. 

"I'm not rushing either to get killed, I'll leave the tour to you, still this feels very different the architecture is a lot different, and a lot of buildings look almost old."

"Ir Romanesque, not a style you would see in the city much, really a lot of buildings even important ones like to put statues and arches and pillars, is a style brought over to this district from before the end of times, I think every district sticks to its own architecture style. Now then there is quite a few places we need to visit, mostly because of our job, so let's go all the way." The woman moved her hair out of her eyes and smiled at Abram who just nodded, he was used to Aurora's arrogant smirks, but she felt almost shy. 

They went around the district, more than anything the town was full of restaurants, stores, and multiple hotels. "As you can see there is plenty to go to, particularly the hotel's plenty of them have pools, probably the waterpark being the best known, people from plenty of districts come to vacation in here. "

"Vacations...I dont think we have that right."

"Yeah...we don't" She said with a sigh.

They reached their first step on their journey a tall white building with white ribbons on its windows and in front of its entrance a beautiful arrangement of white flowers depicting the shape of a clock with green grass.

"This is, the Villa Blanca branch of the Louise newspaper company." 

"Way fancier than the main branch...but I guess it makes sense, having a branch here must be expensive."

"For sure and this place is a big nuisance for my papa too." Abram could see at the entrance multiple men in dark green suits, he could tell the security was even stricter here. They braced for anything and stepped into the building showing the guards a golden medal with a fly on it, they understood immediately and soon enough they were guided to the president's office.