Devil Cadejo V

Rush collins walked with a heavy step into the dark. Only the sound of his footsteps resounded, the factory wasn't that huge so tracking down his target again was easy, there was only one good place to keep someone locked down in here and it was on the lowest floor. He had no idea if his companions made it out he couldn't even tell if the enemy was about to get countless reinforcements, all he knew was that at this point he could only go forward in that decrepit hallway. There was only one way ahead for him now, his one chance to leave this fight was already gone.

The road ahead ended in a small room with a massive vault at its end, the only light was a small oil lamp on a wooden table, in front of the vault the legendary desperado was leaning against the cold steel taking a long shot of a bottle of beer not caring if it spilled on to her clothes.

"You came all the same, you that desperate to find the girl. She is right here, this vault door is all for the show, it is not really locked. A pity you are not going to live long enough to see what is on the other side. She tapped the vault gate and then threw the bottle onto the ground breaking it into pieces, close to it a shadow moved to turn into a hound that walked to her side.

"I don't know who you kidnapped, but if she is afraid in there, I will make sure to get her home." The old woman started laughing.

"You really don't know a thing? Life is honestly such a joke, the girl in here has no home to go to. Sorry, but I got paid to get her to my employer, and someone my age needs every penny I can scrap. I got twelve more bullets with me, more than enough, down here there is nowhere to hide we can only see each other straight to eyes." She reached for the revolver on her hip and the black hound began to growl.

"That's all right, the place I come from, will always welcome anyone without a home." Rush Collins crashed his shield against the ground and raised it again, the long cables sticking into his arm pumping blood slowly as his shield illuminated the room with a humming red light, they remained in silence as both of them knew there was no time or reason to speak anymore. Her fingertips opened over her sheathed weapon as she waited for him to make the first move.

Rush knew the moment he stepped forward it will a duel to the death, but he could only go forward now.

The demonic shield Sabnock opened its mouth in delight as Rush ran forward. The woman as always remained calm as her hand pulled out her gun and let a gunshot ring. He raised his arm stopping the bullet from hitting his head and the bullet recoiled in the room. The shield crashed against the vault gate as she ducked below him and ducked out of the way she immediately shot again hitting Rush on his right leg, he screamed as he turned his shield and blocked the third bullet.

"Come on, you have to do better than that if you want to become a legend in this town." He punched the ai and his iron hand released iron spikes that were thrown forward towards her, breaking the distance he had yet to do this before and she did not see it coming, but the demon at her side did. The Black beast jumped from the side biting down the iron cable and stopping it from reaching her, giving her enough time to retreat out of the way of the other spikes.

"Damn it, I forgot this one is two against one." Rush closed his eyes, he knew that staring at the red eyes of the demon hound would be his end, he could not see the beast straight on.

"You are not alone human, don't you dare forget about me." The shield on his hand stated as Rush felt his arm move on its own, the needles tensing. The shield moved on its own blocking another gunshot that was going straight to his heart, the shield look straight at the woman with its eyes glowing.

"Run to the right, just follow my lead human!"

"Ha, about time you make yourself useful you bloodsucker." Rush ran to the right still with his eyes closed, straight where Rigoberta was retreating, he quickly reached her and his arm moved on its own again swinging towards her head. She ducked the strike-throwing her hat against the wall as she shoot twice more, she had no room to aim properly but she still shot him twice on his hip, spending the last bullets on her six-round revolver. Rush opened his eyes and send a kick straight into her throwing her against the wall, with a devastating force, even as a demon that kind of strength was far too much for her and she barely could stand again. She was breathing heavily.