Devils Mezu and Gozu I

Within Korea Town was a plaza, a small residential district composed of multiple apartment complexes all looking into the center of the plaza. There was a great gate at the entrance with the name of the neighborhood written in red Hangul. The Heavens Gate has always been a very lively neighborhood, but it is an eerie ghost town now. There were people, all of them still hiding in their rooms with their curtains closed, and the plaza itself was truly abandoned, all but for one thing. At its very center was a corpse. The headless remains of a man were discarded at its center with a trail of blood already dried on the white floor of the plaza.

The building in the middle of a four-floor apartment complex, resembling a massive box, was the only truly empty building. Everyone who lived there had run away as something truly evil took over the place. The people of the neighborhood could only avert their gazes from the corpse and the loud sound of violence inside the building. They were waiting for someone to cast the devils away, but even after three days, nothing had come to pass.

At the entrance to the apartment, a tall figure was walking around the empty plaza. A man wearing a black suit with a long black overcoat walked quietly while carrying an ax in his right hand. He was bulky and incredibly tall, and his head was that of a blue ox with a broken right horn. His mouth was open as he breathed with a nauseating breath, bright green. He looked into the apartments surrounding the plaza and as soon as he did, he saw a woman closing her curtains. The ox howled and returned to the main apartment with a furious step, forcing the door to open with a kick. Inside it, multiple armed men jumped from the sound and stuck as close to the wall as they moved out of the way.

We are wasting our time here. I have it with my stupid brother's plans. He passed through the hallways and into a room with two guards standing guard. They both simply stood quiet and let him pass. Inside it, another man was using a bed like a coach as he was slowly looking at a map on a table. The man was just as tall as his brother. He was wearing a black suit as well, with a long tie, an outfit that seemed to be too stretched from his physique. He had the head of a horse with red-black fur and a long black mane that cascaded behind him, his eyes piercing black orbs.

"Shinjiro, I'm losing my calm now. All of these people watching me are making me want to get out there and rip them apart." As he sat on a couch opposite his brother, the ox walked in front of the table and broke a piece of it.

Bear with me, Ichiro isn't making things any easier for me right now, but the cops must be watching this place....If we go on a rampage, they won't ignore us anymore... but it is hard, we need a sacrifice already, the demons on our bodies are getting restless. "

"This is the fault of that old man Nishiyama. How dare he forbid us from attacking civilians? He can only say that since he is still getting human sacrifices for himself and the lieutenants."

"Haha, I never thought the human traffic from outside the city would dry off completely. Our small clan can't just get human sacrifices secretly like that. What was the point of joining the NIhsiyama clan if they were only going to leave us to starve like this. But you still shouldn't lose your composure. We are seriously at the end of our rope here. Get that into your thick head already." Ichiro grabbed his gun and gripped it with fury.

Brother, we are not at the end of our rope. The Nishiyama is going to come for us and, if not, the police will round us up, so I say we should just go out there and feed ourselves. If we want any chance of fighting, we need a sacrifice... or else I'm going out there and killing off another of our men, like Keiji. He sucks and I hate his face. "

Listen, what we need to do is find a safe haven, and our best bet will be to seek an information trade and join another family; any of the families despise the Nishiyama, so there will be plenty of opportunities for them.

"We are in the middle of nowhere. Where are we even going to go?"The eldest brother asked.

"That is the thing. I was already contacted by a man from the triad. They have an extraction point and everything. We just need to leave Korea Town alive and alive tonight, so don't do anything stupid, alright. We just need to bear it a little longer." He said that Ichiro punched the table so hard the wood cracked, throwing splinters around the room.

"The triad, that's horrible. I don't want to deal with those stuck-up assholes. "

You think everyone is a stuck-up asshole. We don't get to be picky now, much less you since all of this is your fault. The two of them stood up, separated only by the broken table in the middle.

"It was a stupid plan, starting our own human sacrifice ring behind the boss. How in hell was that ever going to work? "' Ichiro growled, spitting on the ground as he pointed his horns at his brother. '

"! It was a perfect plan and you ruined it. You just had to sacrifice someone in the middle of the day. Why can't you have some composure for once in your life! " Shinjiro growled as well, though his head was that of a horse, and he showed that his teeth were all in a sharp line, almost like those of a shark. They saw each other roaring like animals until they finally broke their distance and ran into each other, stepping over the table and completely breaking it.

Outside of the room, the two-guard nervously stepped as far from the door as they could as they heard the escalating violence inside. They didn't feel like intruding.

''Again, they always fight, but this is like the twelfth time in these two days alone.''

"They always hated each other, but now... they aren't even pretending to get along." The two guards looked at each other with tired eyes.

"If we all get together, maybe we can run away." One of the guards walked in circles so anxious he was scratching out blood from biting his lip.

"You saw what happened to Toshiro. He is still outside on the floor. If we give them any excuse, they will use us as sacrifices." He was cut off short as they heard a gunshot from inside the room as the two brothers were just escalating their violent fight. The guards thought they weren't that shocked; somehow they were already used to it.

'"

"This will all end soon. Maybe if we are lucky, the police will just take us away. It's better than just dying here." Both guards slowly walked away with their guns at the ready. They felt too unsafe to be guarding anyone, and those two didn't really need any guards.

"Look at that, they seem to be fighting each other inside. Really? Maybe they will kill each other before we get to them. " Two of the brothers were being seen from outside the window. On the other side of the plaza, in one of the apartments, Abram was looking at them through a pair of binoculars.

"Alright, it looks like they are not that good at working together; that is going to help. They also barely have any guards and that apartment has no real protection. I think we have a lot more advantages here than I expected." Rush Collins looked slightly through the window as well. They had spent the last few days just looking at the neighbor.

"Still, it is better that we keep the fight indoors. There are still people living in this area, so we really don't want any witnesses."

"Anyway, we have to go. The rest of the team should be arriving at the gate in just a few hours. It is a pity that we are only going to have so much time to meet each other." Collins patted Abram's shoulder, and he closed the curtains, and both of them signed out of the apartment.

They will return to that region one last time to finish their hunt.