Devils Diablesa and Basil III

"Im getting so anxious right now, standing on the backlines doesnt go well with me." Collins sat down at the edge of a rooftop, he had been there for the last 6 hours just looking at the café from outside with his binocles.

"I for one, im happy to not have to dodge bullets today." A girl with glasses was kneeling with a radio device she has been keeping tabs on the radio stations to make sure there was no news about what was happening on the Kafe, thus far it was an ordinary day in the city, just one rampaging demon in another district but that didn't concern them.

"Whatever Im just going to have to trust that two Im not too good at sneaking around and whatnot, I just hope no one is going to need me to step in. " Rush Collins crossed his arms as he leaned back on the edge but then the sudden sound of something crashing making jump.

"What was that what is happening!" Collins looked back at the street and saw people running scared.

"A piano...just flew out of a window into the street." Her companion said as she panicked to the radio.

"Oh dear, there is no way this isn't going to be reported."

"Why a piano? The hell is happening in there." Collins punched the fence as he gritted his teeth, he wanted to jump in there himself, if the authorities realized something is going on in there they would not stand still.

***

"The hell you throw that piano for ladies." Seeing the piano fly out of a window made Aurora get back in control of her body."

"Oh sorry darling, but I think its better if the authorities come, Mr.Ocassio can pay them off but I have to wonder if your assassin has to connection to evade the gutter, ill tell the nice policeman that means criminals are attacking our poor establishment." Marcelina put her gloved hand over her chest as the Diablessa descended behind her.

"You dying before that."Aurora pointed her sword at her again, she was all out of bullets but it didn't matter now.

"Now, now what an eager little devil you are."Marcelina snapped her fingers and the devil flew ahead with her head opening to show its gaping mouth again Aurora's eyes gleamed red as she raised her claw and graved the devil by the head with all of her strength to throw it to the side, the devil swung its arm and she dodged below it and moved with her blade straight to her neck.

"Get lost!" Marcelina screamed in panic and the devil did as well making another terrifying scream. Aurora felt her entire body tremble as she slowed down trying to reach her target.

"Damn it I almost had her....Like hell!" Her face turned into a twisted smile as Ami forced her body forward ignoring the pain and swung her blade toward her neck, Marcelina grabbed the blade with her nacked hands to stop it, her hat falling as she arched back.

"Even if you reach Mr.Ocassio he will never die to you assassin...that down there is the very mouth of the devil, to enter its to become its nourish...haha..." Marcelina tried to laugh as Aurora raised her claw and ended it, she threw the body out of the stage as the club went completely silent. Amii let a quiet laugh as she looked behind her, she could see it, the massive devil was flying towards her with her claws raised, its body burning but solid enough to do one last wish, to end her life.

"Haha, sorry our body can't move enough... sorry," Amii said sadly to he companion as the devil reached and swung her claw at her chest throwing him off the stage as well before flying towards her, the Diablessa had one last thing to do for her dance partner and before she burned away she would drag the assassin off the stage light.

***

Abram reached the bottom of the stair and arrive at a massive room, he knew there was a secret floor underneath but something of this scale still surprised him, he could see grass growing on the floor, it wasn't just painted over like the walls on the café, down there it was a natural grass field of flowers and roots, he breathed slowly as he retained his invisibility and walked as the myst slowly crept into the room. He had to do it and fast everyone in this city was an enemy, any moment they were outside of the labyrinth was a risk, if he took too long not only could die, but everyone will even Aisha will die.

"I need to kill, just one move." He needed that man's death before his devil could manifest, with that thought in mind he forgot everything but his duty, his purpose as a murderer. He could see long roots crawling all over the floor and a curtain of vines with white and red flowers. There were only a few guards around and what seemed to be a massive tree in its center, but it was hard to tell with so little light down there, the main source of light was from the guards and a man that was sitting in front of the three in an old wooden chair.

The man was wearing a purple suit with a wide hat, he was far too elegant to be anyone but the target now that he could see his back Abram pulled his dagger and walked slowly, it would be too hard to get him on the chest in that position, but the head should be easy enough. As he raised his arm Abrahm was suddenly raised from the ground. The roots around the chair grabbed his leg like a vine and lifted him off the ground, his invisibility vanished from the shock. His cap fell to the grown but he never let go of his dagger.

The man raised from his chair as the guard rapidly headed to surround them, he looked up at Abram as the veins raised him on the curtain of branches keeping him upside down.

"So you are my brother's guest. Welcome im glad that you have come to feed Basil." Ocassio raised his staff and pointed at him from below. Abram could feel the vines moving around his body and when he looked up at his feet he saw that he was not alone, there were many bodies all hanging on the vines amidst the red flowers. He then hear a roar and stared in front at the wooden tree at its center and saw it move, it was not a trick of the light, the tree had a face and it contorted like a beast.

Abram remained calm as he looked at the other corpses they seemed to be modified and the vines have inserted themselves into their bodies, it reminded him of Collins's shield those flowers were draining their blood.

"Afraid youngster that you will be culled as just another ill weed." The guard aimed upwards as well, there Abram realized, he may have been the one to step into a trap.