Interlude III the princess of Villa Blanca

Alba Rosario this was no exactly a name you heard often in the city, but in the Villa Blanca district it was well known, plenty of people knew it was the name that belonged to the carters boss's daughter, and plenty of people in the ranks hoped to marry her one day, there was no shortage of rumors of her beauty and grace and now she was quietly sitting on a dark prison cell. Still, the woman was not concerned if anything she was taking this as an opportunity to relax, at the very least no one could reach her there.

The woman still wore the red dress she had when she arrived but after days in that cell it was hardly elegant or beautiful, even so, she did keep her grace, she drink the food and water given to her and simply waited, she requested to speak with whoever was in charge and it will be on this day that this will finally happen.

"Sorry young lady, it took me a while to confirm you were indeed the real one. I won't make you wait any longer." Commander Emilia had finally come to the jail cell accompanied by two devils, both captain Cao and Captain Aurora were guarding her on this meeting, it was that serious an affair.

"Lovely, I was starting to lose hope here in the dark I hope you hear about my proposition commander." Alba stood up and walked to the jail bars with a smile. The commander put her gloved hand under her chin.

"Hah, you are making quite the mess back in the city little girl, the whole of villa Blanca is in an uproar and the cartel is hunting down heads by the dozens, know everyone knows you are gone and there is a massive bounty on your pretty head, big enough even I consider it for a second."The commander clicked her tongue.

"Bounty hunters killing each other, small gangs being hunted down, there are rumors that you were kidnapped by the Kafe, rumors that you were abducted by Mr.Louise, honestly a war is bound to break down at any moment, im sure your daddy is fuming right now princess." Aurora shrugged with her hands in her pockets, she has been running all around town just to keep up with the rumors cropping out.

"The most concerning thing of all is that they all believe you were kidnapped against your will, if what Mr.Collins said is true, that is not the case at all you ran away and contracted the Desperado as a personal guard to take you out of Villa Blanca. I can't quite imagine why you would do such a thing, young lady." Cao looked at her expression sizing it up but he couldn't quite tell if she was concerned or worrier she remained with a graceful smile.

"Haha worst I can smell a devil in you young lady, if you made a contract with a demon that means you can't inherit your father's devil. Not much an heir, in that case, the best your old man can do is to marry you off for another heir. Tell me then young lady why should we not simply sell you back to your home? We have plenty of bills to take care of and if we don't that could put us on the chopping block." Emilia pressed her cane against the cell bars but the young lady didn't move back. She slowly put her hands behind her back.

"I needed a devil otherwise it would have been impossible to escape Villa Blanca besides I never wanted to inherit the carter it's much more than what I can handle. I'm guessing you two won't be kind enough to tell me where I am or who you people are?" The command held her staff with both arms and looked her straight in the eyes.

"You are outside of the city and we are devil hunters."

"Hunters I never heard of such a thing...I guess you guys really outsiders then."

"That's a right little girl, we make a living killing devils, yes  just like you, honestly we had no idea you were even there we were only hunting the desperado, but I must say Mr.Collins came back with quite the gift I'll have to give the man a raise."

"He was quite the gentleman, he even said that your group will be willing to hear me out."

"Now, now let's not get ahead of ourselves we could kill you and ship your body back to villa Blanca that will let us clean our hands of this ordeal right away, but I have to admit im quite curious why you would do all of this crazy stuff, so how about it girl spit it out your side of the story.

"You are devil hunters right? Does that mean you are not allied to any of the families?" She grabbed the bars to get closer to the old woman, her scarlet eyes seemed to glow.

"Hah, that's right. We intend to hunt them, all of them, so consider us enemies of the cartel, no you might as well consider us enemies to the entire city, that is the kind of madhouse you currently at girl and there is no way out for you now." Alba closed her eyes in thought and then stared at the commander with a cold expression.

"I guess that puts on the same both I no longer have any friends on that city...alright, I have a proposition as the daughter of the head of the cartel I can help you on your hunt because the reason I did all this is that I need to stop him, I have to put an end to my father." The commander suddenly laughed.

"Haha I wonder if you are just trying to act tough princess, but alright you have my attention now. So how about we discuss if we are really on the same side or not? " Cao brought over a chair so the old commander could sit down in front of the cell.

"Go on girl, tell me a tale of betrayal and I'll see if we can hunt together, princess. "