Devils Mezu and Gozu III

You bastard, why the hell can't you just go down? I really can't stand you. Having to spend the rest of my life with you is worse than any hell! Ichiro Rushed against this brother once more, the horns of the ox stopped as his brother crashed against him with his shoulder. The two brothers were once again going at full strength at each other, something that had been a daily occurrence from what Abram had seen from afar. They both fell to the ground, the horse-headed brother crashing down on a sofa and pummeling it completely.

"Argg... you know that your plan is worthless. There is no way the triad will just let us join them. They'll kill us and take our demons. They already know how to summon them. You stupid horse face. " Ichiro remained sitting on the ground as his head shook. It was always the same. Neither of them could ever get a clear victory. They just fought it out till they lost any will to fight any longer. They couldn't kill each other and they knew it.

''Do you have a better plan? We are at the end of our rope here. There is nowhere to run, no one to fight, we are just waiting to get executed. It is worth a try because I'm not dying quietly. " Shinjiro was on his back on what remained of the sofa, looking at the ceiling.

''You got that right, I'll put my horns on any moron that comes after us. You can die for all I care though, stupid brother.''

"Why was it that we ever agreed to this contract? The constant need for human sacrifices, having to share one life with each other, our faces... "How did we make such a colossal blunder?"Shinichiro shook his head as he stood up again.

''It's because we are stupid, isn't it? We are just nothing but thugs for the Nishiyama, who never ever changed. We will never be treated the same as them.'' Ichiro also stood up, and they looked at each other, trying to hold back their rage when suddenly the light in the room went dark. 

"What the hell! "Ichiro roared as he looked around looking for his brother in the dark.

"It seems they won't just let us go with ease, someone is coming for us, so be ready." Shinichiro pulled out a handgun from the table as he stood quietly listening for any sound.

Finally, I have so much anger to vent out. This is what I have been waiting for! " Ichiro roared as he grabbed his ax from the floor and, in a second, broke the door out of the room wide open.

"Alright, they won't be able to get the lights back on. We have a flashlight with us and they don't have anything. This will break what little morale their men have, but it won't do anything to the demons." When Tina was done messing with the fusebox down below in the apartment service room, Rook was standing beside her with a Tommy gun pointing at the door.

"We will wait here for now and then strike them from behind. When the enemy goes after Mr. Collins, hopefully, these gangsters will make a run for it. The fewer people we have to kill, the better." Tina fixed her glasses and took out her rifle with a small flashlight. It only worked for a little while, so they couldn't count too much on it.

As the two of them bunkered down and waited for the main entrance of the apartment complex to be opened and the fog rolled into the building, six figures walked inside and Thomas and Bhavna pointed their rifles at both hallways. Abram and Collins looked around the room.

The entrance guards are missing. How strange. I guess they have already deserted. " Collins stepped forward as he ripped off his right sleeve, showing the metallic face growing on his arm with bright red eyes.

You guys know the plan. Just stop anyone else from going to the second floor. Let's meet again later, my friend. Rush smiled and gave a kind slap to Abram before moving down the right hallway with Deborah following him. Abram walked on the opposite side with Bhavna and Thomas, but he slowly disappeared into the fog.

Devil hunting chronicles of the impossible city.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara