Devil Cadejo III

"They will be coming any moment now amigos, so let's end the queen's life and take the girl back to Villa Blanca, we get this job and we will be the new legends among all bounty hunters, it is time for a new queen to take the stage don't you all think so?" With a twirl, the small figure wearing a long brown poncho and black gallon turned back to her companions, her low voice and statue made it obvious it was a woman, but she wore a black scarf over her face and a pair of google so it was impossible to tell anything more about her under her heavy clothing, the taller man behind her all started to applaud.

"Yeah, boss you'll be the new queen!"

"We are totally going to be rich!"

"Long live the Bounty hunter Queen!" She gave another twirl and looked at the closed-down factory with her arms open, the poncho falling around her like a cape. The other bounty hunters keep clapping but their faces were showing clear anxiety.

"Hey, why are we clapping like this." One of the men asked the bounty hunter at his side in whispers.

"Shh, the boss gets depressed easily so we need to give her constant reassurance, get that in your head fast new guy if you want to live that is."

"Im seriously having second thoughts about this job..." The bounty hunter smiled as he clapped when his boss turned back to look at them, hoping she didn't hear anything.

"Today the legend of Xiomara Solana will be marked forever, the greatest bounty hunter in all of Villa Blanca will get the finest of preys." The bounty hunter took off her scarf showing a round of teeth like those of a beast underneath adorning her smile, her skin all covered in greens scales.

Inside the factory, another gunshot rang out, Rush Collins raised his shield deflecting a bullet towards his head, and charged toward the bounty hunter in black, she held her ground with her revolver still aimed towards him without showing any hesitation as the demonic shield covered in red light from its eyes. The sound of a hound was heard as a black creature jumped from inside of Rush shadow, the demonic hound reached his back and bitter down, even if his head was just an open skull, the force of its bite was brutally and easily penetrated into his shoulder making him stop his charge.

"Get him off me!" Rush screamed and the shield's face turned furious.

"How dare you this man is my food, go feast elsewhere hound." The long cables that were injected into Rush were untangled with blood on their tips and the needles flew toward the dog. The beast opened its mouth and jumped from his back slipping onto the floor before the needles manage to reach it, Rush gritted his teeth as he received a gunshot on his left arm that wasn't covered with metal. He ignored the pain and rushed toward the smaller bounty hunter raising his shield like a club. She lowered her gun and opened her duster, and from within her clothes, the demonic dog head appeared looking straight into his eyes and Rush suddenly freeze unable to move.

"It's curious you are attacking me with such violence and yet, you don't have the eyes of a killer, you are full of doubt I don't often have to kill men like yourself." She ran out of bullets but slowly put six bullets into the chamber of her revolver, Rush couldn't move as he stared at the red eyes of the demon.

"You are no bounty hunter you are not even really a killer are you?" She pointed the gun up again towards his head, he tried to raise his shield but his body could not raise shield as he saw something else in those red eyes, a ruined town and a man having his face burned, it was a memory of the day he made a deal with a devil.

"Get ahold of yourself human don't die so soon!" Sabnock screamed, and the demonic shield injected the needles deeper int his arm, the sheer pain of that act made Rush finally react and raise his shield to block the gunshot. Another shot rang out but it was Carmelia who got shot with a rifle, away from them the Vice-captain took a shoot, but it seemed he failed to shoot her on the heart only hitting her on the shoulder. She recoiled but slowly aimed back at him shooting another round, The old vice captain hid behind a pillar barely evading the shooting, breathing fast from the adrenaline of it all. The bounty hunter hid again in the shadows and from the side of her boot, the black dog began to emerge staring at her with those glowing red eyes.