Devil Dokkaebi V

"Aurora I'll keep numbing the pain, so you better make sure you can keep up! " The demon within her gave a weak laugh as she still felt the strain on the body they shared.

"He must have one more trick up his sleeve to make us fall. Keep that eye of yours on the demon as well, Amii," Aurora ran towards Park, who shot with his gun. She dodged to the side. To her right eye, the world was tainted red and moved incredibly slowly. She bit her lip hard enough that it bled as she dodged the gunshot to the right and jumped above the empty space between the cages.

"Hahaha" The flying devil Dokkaebi followed her, laughing around her as she heard the sound of another gunshot.

"You are really fast, really scary, just like the big wolf herself. If I can kill you, I can get her too im sure! " Kyung Park didn't panic as he aimed back at her head. Aurora turned around as her eyes stared at the gun, but the demon floated in front of her and made her lose eye contact. The demonic eye she had couldn't show her the bullet at all and by the time the devil moved, it shot her straight into her stomach. The impact threw her back from above the cage, launching her into the pit of snakes that were all trying to jump towards her.

"I have come too far for all of my work to be forgotten, I will leave this district, I will leave you all behind! I need to see the outside of the cage." Park breathed heavily with adrenaline, driving him to shoot again even if she was already gone from his sight.

"Amii, take over my body if you wish, but get us out of here! As she fell, her right arm moved on its own, grabbing the ledge of a cage with force. Her right eye glowed as she forced herself up. Her hand grew red claws as it lifted her upwards with a mad expression.

"No, I can't let you go just yet, not yet!"She landed on top of the cage and stood up. Her right arm was now much longer than her left arm, which still carried her sword. It now had a long red claw and the skin was a bright bloody color.

"Im coming for you Mr.Kyung!" The demon giggled. She was still bleeding and her black outfit was completely tainted with red.

"I see, just like Seir, possessed humans are really hard to kill, but no matter, there is no breaking the rules of the game. My friend Dokkaebi, I will make one final rule for our game. " The demon came down at his side when he called. Even with his cold expression, he couldn't help but to move back for his own safety a little more.

"Whoever moves from their spot in the next 10 minutes loses." The demon laughed again as he flew in circles around him.

"Hahaha, what a stupid rule is that! You are just saying that because you have a damn gun! " He pointed to her head, where the right side of her head had grown a longhorn. Her wounds had already healed, but she had reached her limit.

"The rules are the same for us both, a gamble is a gamble."

"Amii, if we break a rule, the devil will attack us. There is nothing else we can do here.... " Aurora's voice was weak. The devil could bear any pain, but a human could hardly do the same. " Park raised his gun, staring with concern at the woman who kept talking to herself.

"I'm going to keep my eye on the devil. You will have to finish him yourself... Come on my friend, I'm sure you don't want our fun to end here, right! " Aurora smiled as her expression turned into a maddening grin.

"This game is garbage!"She declared and rushed forward.

Park opened fire and she saw the bullet moving towards her and quickly received the strike with her long right arm. Pieces of its skin ripped off like those of a lizard and she ran towards him, jumping from one cage to the next.

"You are breaking the rules." The flying demon appeared at her side as she ran forward. Her right eye moved to look at it suddenly. The iron club spun in the air to strike her from the side and with her arm she punched it back-breaking her claws from the impact. At that exact moment, the handgun was fired, and she saw it with her normal eye. She threw herself to the ground and then she threw her blade forward, piercing his hand. She jumped forward as the club returned, crashing into the cage she was standing in.

She laughed as she forced her wounded body forward.

"Stop it, stop it now!" Kyung stared at her with utter fear. Unable to find his gun and with his hand bleeding, he saw her come straight at him and he jumped out of the way as she rammed her fist against the central platform he had been on.

"You broke the rules." A cold voice spoke above him. As he landed, his devil floated behind him, looking at Park with a wide smile. He looked back at it in terror as the iron club crashed against him, throwing him back and barely landing on top of another jail. He screamed in pain. Aurora landed in front of him, her smile disappearing.

"At the end of the game, you did pretty well for someone who can't really fight."

"Ah... I was going to live in Onigashima, I just needed this one job done..." His hands were shaking.

"Haha, you think that will make all of your fears go away." Aurora had a tired smile as she talked. Her eyes had returned to normal and her arm was shrinking back.

"The real hell is up there. You should have remained in your little pond."

"Who are you, argg?!"He screamed as she stepped into his hand.

"I'm a city girl, nothing more than that." She kicked him with all of her strength, making him roll down. He raised his hand as he fell into the sea of snakes that submerged him as he screamed. She quietly stepped back, not caring to see his end. The massive head of the demon appeared behind her.

"You won the game? Do you want to play another game with me? Aurora looked back at his eyes. There was only joy at what had just happened. She smiled, her eyes gleaming red, and she switched places with her companion once more.

"Sorry my friend, there will no more games for you. Not ever again. " Amii slashed the demo's face with her claws and when she penetrated it began to burn away with green flames that gave no heat. The demon looked confused as he began to vanish.

"Sorry little devil, you are too innocent for this city. We wouldn't get along as a team, and I already had a partner. "Aurora spoke calmly as she fell to her knees, the demon finally banished.

"It seems everything has ended. We need to retreat now." Abram could feel the presence of a demon disappearing. He was surrounded by three fallen men. The remaining guards were on their knees behind him, with Deborah pointing her gun at them.

"What about the slaves?" Abram looked back at Deborah.

"Beats me, it was not our job to take care of that. We are here to kill a demon, nothing more."

"Right, in that case, I will leave it to them, I told Tina to make a call." Deborah looked back at him concerned, but she forgot about it as she saw Aurora walking towards them. The entire right sleeve of her suit was missing and she was clearly bleeding.

"The hunt is over; we are now retreating."She was about to fall, so Abram held her over his shoulder.

"Next time I'll give you a hand all right."

"No need, I have a partner already... we only need the two of us." As Deborah knocked down the last guards and the mist began to surround them, Abram adjusted his cap.

"The two of you are just plain crazy."

Devil Dokkaebi Terminated.