Devil Orobas II

''Great Im being tailed again, alright just you try to keep up.'' Jersey looked back at a suspicious car that had to keep its distance for quite a while, but always speeded up at the same turns, it was not that unusual in his line of work so he had developed a keen eye for that. He licked his lip as he arranged his googles and speed up his bike, taking a hard sudden turn out of the main road.

''He has a good nose for sure, let me handle it!'' Aurora's voice suddenly changed into an excited tone and her eye turned completely red Aisha only saw her smile of pure excitement before she put the pedal to the metal and speed off to take the same turn with barely any space almost crashing headfirst into another car. Aisha closed her eyes in terror as the demon took the wheels of the car and headed just behind the motorcycle no l, longer pretending to hide while trailing him.

''Wow, not bad, but the race is just starting.'' Jersey didn't look too concerned as he derived on a side road with the black car behind getting closer and closer as if wishing to ram him over, another car just appeared at the interception at the end of the road and he leaned his body to the side to take hard almost touching the door on the car with his helmet as he speeded up on the opposite direction of the traffic.

Amii smiled she could see it, she could see herself crashing into a deadly coalition, and because she could see that moment she knew exactly when to turn on the breaks. She followed his lead stopping before and turning just in time to the same hard turn, but the size of her car meant that her right mirror was blown up as it crashed against the other car, her eye shined red as she saw the upcoming traffic before they were actually there and she quickly spun the wheel moving to the other side of the to barely evade another direct collation, she saw the motorcycle took a left back into the right flow of the transit and followed as well.

She was matching his speed in the road ahead with nothing between them now, he turned his head to look back at the car, he has been tailed before but never this aggressively and he was finding it rather fun. He took on the challenge and keep speeding up himself, but the car was going to reach him and the difference in their size could destroy his motorcycle and he could not afford another one, so he swallowed his pride and took a turn into a hallway just before the car crashed him from behind, the car parked blocking the exit on the alley.

''Too bad for you, the car is too big to fit in here, see you later I have a package to deliver now.'' He waved at the unknown driver as he headed further into the alley, quite confident he wouldn't reach a dead end.''

''He sure knows these streets well, but I do as well. He took the bait we just need to finish putting our trap around him.'' Aurora came out of the car already back in control of her body Aisha came out as well and almost collapsed barely leaning her weight against the door of the car.

''Im going to be sick.''

''Haha, you outsider sure don't take that well that to driving, how amusing.''

''That was not normal driving I don't know what that was but it was not normal driving.'' Aurora walked towards the alley leaving her car blocking the alley.

''Hopefully, everyone is in position, we have to block the way out for him, if we leave him any exits we are not catching him again, get ready Aisha you are coming with me on this one.'' She was still looking rather pale but she quietly turned around looking back at the captain with a serious expression.

''Yes, after making such a mess to come here I can't back down anymore.''

They were on what remained of an office building complex, most of them were closed down and abandoned another of the many places of forgotten architecture on the inner circle, this created a series of alleyways where the homeless tended to gather, but today there was no one in sight and Jersey immediately could tell that there was something wrong.

''I can see him, he is driving rather slow and careful, he must be suspecting he fell into our trap.'' Above on a rooftop, a man was looking at Jersey with a pair of binoculars, he was a young good looking man wearing the black suit with a green tie of the hunters, but his tie was poorly tucked in his breast pocket, and his coat was unbuttoned showing his white shirt underneath. He was a rather young Asian man with short black hair and a calm smile.

''So, you think you can take the shot, looks easy enough to me.''

''Sure thing Mr.Jeong.'' A woman was on the floor at his side with a rifle aiming down at the alley, she was very tall and had a black cowboy hat and very long silky hair, she was wearing the same black suit but she also had a black long coat as well, her skin was light brown, she wasn't young probably middle-aged and had a tired on her eyes. She took a long breath and pulled the trigger firing straight into the motorcycle's wheel. The shot hit its target and Jersey lost control falling to the side against a trashcan.

''Ok, this sure isn't my day.'' Jersey jumped out to another alley barely evading another shoot.''

''That was perfect Rosa, now that he knows there is a sniper, he is going to want to get indoors, he is on his feet as well.''

''Well, the boss said he was faster on for than on his motorcycle so I hope we get to put the lid on this mouse trap soon enough..'' The woman tried to laugh but she ended up coughing instead.

''Let's leave the rest to them, man it sure is a sight don't you think so Rosa, this city a man could definitely settle down and have a careless happy life in here, hopefully, I can get such a life one day.''

''Sounds boring, you can stay here if you want but ill keep an eye on our prey, it's been a while since I tracked down someone that skillful.'' She waved at him as she went down a metal ladder with her rifle strap to her shoulder. Jeong lay down on the floor looking at the stars in the middle of the day, unusual stars that he had never seen before.

''Suit yourself you old bounty hunter, I'll just keep watch in here, the sight is quite pretty.'' He saw her vanish as he put on the binoculars and began to look for their target again.

''Damn, I can't afford another Motorcycle I'm going to have to walk everywhere for a while, jeez.'' Jersey was running through the alleys with the package strapped to his back, even though he had just been shot he didn't seem that concerned about it.

''Are they the Italians they have to be...'' As he turned on the alleys to finally go back into the street he suddenly stopped as a man was standing right at the end of the alley with a shotgun in hand. The delivery man had never seen someone like that before, he was a massive muscular man with a black suit that barely fit him. He had a huge scar upon his face and most of his teeth were gold, his head was bald with the exception of a tall green tomahawk hairstyle.

''Roads close.'' THe man grinned with his golden teeth and Jersey sighed annoyed.

''Ok, you are not one of the Italians.'' The man pulled the trigger and the shotgun blasted straight and Jersey, he didn't hesitate at all and in a flash jumped straight on a near window and into a closed down office building, He ducked as the ma shot again and again while laughting.

''Ok, im gonna take a long way out, Im gonna be later at this rate.'' He stood up and run towards a hall on the building, heading to anything that could be an exit, but it seemed like most of the windows and doors had been locked down, that was not normal, but he had no time to investigate and quickly headed to the main hall.

''Stop right there Mr.Jersey.'' Aurora was in front of the exit of the rundown building pointing her gun straight at his head, he stood still as soon as he saw her he could, tell that she was a demon the stench of sulfur was clear on her breath. He heard another person's steps and he turned his head to see that behind him a distance another woman was pointing at his back with a rifle, Aisha kept her distance and seemed a lot less sure of herself, he could tell her hands were shaking. A little. He look back at Aurora and noticed that one of her eyes had red shoot pupils.

''Geez, why does every beautiful woman I meet always aim a gun at me, is it just my luck.'' He tried his best to show a cocky smile as he looked around the hall entrance. He knew he was being tailed but he was not expecting this many enemies.

''Well, I guess Im already on a trap, not bad, but lady I only have a few minutes to spare so, Im Im going back on my way now.'' A green mist began to surround him and Aurora could hear the sound of the horse even if she could not see anything, but a green mist gently surrounding him, it seemed like smoke and it was rising from the soles of his feet.

''Ladies, let's have some fun together.''