Devil Orobas V

Jersey stood frozen his eyes widened as he saw the inside of the package, the repulsion he felt making him forgive the taboo that he was committing by not looking away. Aurora hold open the box towards him and inside it was the torso of a doll adorned with roses, but it wasn't truly a doll. It was moving its head and there was in the center of its cent a real beating human heart. "This is the core of a marionette, the remains of a human, the monster you just killed had a beating real heart as well, it was no monster, it was once just a woman." Aurora closed the box again staring at him with a cold expression

"Are you kidding..that couldn't have been a human...what is that thing, you called them a marionette so you have to know!"There was desperate anger in his voice as he came closer. "They are the victims of Valentino Bramante the son of the godfather of the Bramante Familia, and their underboss."

"Valentino..ughh."After hearing that name Jersey almost puked, he was looking extremely pale. "Oh what a reaction...it seems you know of him, I took a look at your life before coming here and I found it interesting, not only did you live on Rischio Infernal but it seems your father had ties to the mafia in there. So I have to wonder if maybe you know that man?" He was looking terrified as she walked closer to him.

"I know him...he wanted to marry my sister, he was always courting her...my parents couldn't deny the opportunity for the most powerful family in the district...they push her to accept I could only watch, we were on the brink of poverty, we needed any opportunity." "Hahaha, really now and what did she think about it? About one of the most powerful men in this city going after her?" "She didn't dislike him I don't think, but she fought my father, she didn't want to marry, but she knew that earning the ire of the Bramante family was dangerous. I could tell that she was afraid, but I thought this was the best we could do for her too, I thought maybe if she married him she could have the money to achieve her dreams, she wanted to be a painter you know. Damn it why Im I even telling you this, give me back that package!" The green mist around him expanded as he clenched his fist.

"I suppose a small family like yourself, can{t exactly risk going against them, I suppose you all looked for excuses so things will work fine if fighting back is impossible is better to just look at the bright side of it? What a joke, tell me just one thing where is your sister now?" "She disappeared, completely vanish before the wedding...when it happened, we got nothing out of it...my father's business went bankrupt and I ran away from home...if I haven't stumble upon Orobas at that crossroad I might not even be alive now. Who the hell are you! How do you even know all of this!" Aurora looked at the package again, and her expression turned into a mad smile.

"Now, now a lady needs her secrets, but you should have known better, Valentino would never really marry anyone, he is only interested in the courting once he had what he wanted it was the end for your sister. The demon Asmodeus, the moment she came to have the feeling of love for that man, that demon stole everything from her, till only an empty casket remained, she is a doll in love forever with that man. Not that different to the one you killed, hehe it might have even been her wouldn't that be funny?"Amii laughed and for the first time, Jersey's expression was full of nothing but anger, his arrogant smirk gone. The green flames exploded behind him and flared turning into the form of a horse with green intense eyes, a horse born in a whirlwind storm like the wind itself taking shape. "Aw come on, now you are going to fight, a man who simply watched as his sister was sacrificed to a demon, is a little too late to act tough, sorry Mr.Jersey if you still want this cursed package come and get it." Amii laughed wildly as she grabbed the package with her human hand and opened her red demonic claw.