Devil Cadejo IV

"Focus fire on the intruders! " Rush screamed as he ran off towards the bounty hunter in the poncho his two subordinates understood immediately and they both changed targets from the old bounty hunter to star cover fire against the arriving bounty hunters.

"So that's how it is, fine I'll take on you both!" Xiomara ran towards Rush without hesitation and jumped into the air with her claws, he stopped swinging his shield towards her. He blocked her and she jumped back using his shield for impulse with a kick, the bounty hunter had an inhuman fitness and Collins knew just keeping up with her would be hard. As she landed gunfire rang out, she quickly sidestepped still moving on all fours, and jumped back into cover. The old bounty hunter came out of hiding and quickly shot up six shots one after the other but the other hunter was fast enough to evade them.

"Hey everyone gives me some support would you!" Xiomara jumped into a pillar and attached to it with her hands as she crawled on its surface, a barrage of gunshots could be heard as the rest of her man opened fire, Rush sit down on one knee ducking behind his shield as the bullets bounced on it but he was completely pinned down. His shield screamed as its face twisted with anger.

"Give the boss an opening, we are about to get rich so don't screw up!" One of the bounty hunters saw him hunker down and slowly walked to the side, that was to a shield all he had to do was to gun him down from the back, with that in mind he quickly ran with his rifle from the side. As he walked a black shadow jumped in front of him and he stopped as he was stared down by a pair of red eyes. He tried to aim his rifle toward the hound but his hands were shaking too much, the more he stared into the red eyes the more a primal uncontrollable fear began to drown, the black dog with no skin on its head opened its fangs and jumped the man shot a single bullet from his rifle towards the ceiling as the beast threw him to the ground bitting hard upon his neck.

O'Connell could tell his boss was in danger, maybe those bullets wouldn't kill him but he was a sitting duck for the predator that was now slowly climbing up to the ceiling.

"Im getting too old for this, hold on boss I'm coming." The vice-captain of the guard came out of cover and ran to another pillar, he kept his head low as he kept hearing the sound of gunfire all being aimed at the captain of the guard.

"It never changes Mr.Rush always takes the worst for himself." He muttered as he ducked behind a crate and took a long breath, he raised again pointing with his rifle, there were still three more gunmen all trying to get a good shot at the captain, and he had to make one shot of his count. He took aim at one of the bounty hunters, he had a good shot on his right side and with care, he pulled the trigger landing a hit on his right side, the man scream as he fell down, but it was not a lethal shot and he looked back at him aiming as well, O'Connel ducked again but the gun shoot reached right shoulder and make him spin down to the ground. The bounty hunter saw him fall down and rushed towards him throwing his rifle that was too heavy for one arm and taking out a knife instead, he threw the crate out of the way looking at O'Connel death in the eyes. Rush saw that happen and quickly stood up even underfire his instinct telling him to not mind the bullets if it was for a friend. But before he could even come close to reaching him Xiomara fell from the ceiling and grabbed him by his shoulders attaching herself to his back, her long nails grabbed into his kind, but it was the gaping mouths in both of her palms that bit hard into his flesh, more than the pain it was knowing that he couldn't reach his friend what really hurt him as he fell to his knees.

The bounty hunter was enraged as he kicked O'Connell in the face and raised his knife, he looked down with bitter anger from the pain of the gunshot he took., but his hand was grabbed. Daisy jumped atop of the crate and grabbed his arm, he looked at her, her expression unreadable as she kicked him in the face and then broke his wrist. The man fall down and she quickly jumped on top of him raising the back of her rifle as she slammed it down on his head over and over again, her expression entirely devoid of any emotion, she did the with a terrifying quietness. O'Connel did his best to lie against the crate, the bounty hunter was already dead but the young woman kept hitting him on the head over and over.