Interlude II Korean town investigation

The sun was finally illuminating the plaza in Korean Town, and the corpse that had rested at its center was finally moved away. The Argia police department moved in to isolate the apartment. Even if people were more than desperate to go back to their homes, they were all quite anxious in the middle of the plaza. There were gunshots and multiple casualties, and the police had no doubt that the brothers' gang had been assaulted the night before by a small armed group of professionals.

The inspector on the scene, a young woman named Eva, was outside of the entrance staring at the center of the plaza where another police car arrived. She looked quite tense as she saw a man come out of the car and walk towards her.

"As expected, everything came to a close all by itself. Give me the rundown, and let's take a look inside." The man walking toward her had a jolly tone. He was a tall and lanky gentleman wearing a white long trenchcoat, but his features were slightly human. His face was thin and with a short neck and long hooked nose, his red hair was messy and long, falling down in a ponytail, and he wore a pair of thick glasses as well, but the most notable feature about him was his longhorns, similar to those of a goat that grew from his messy hair. He walked strangely as well, as he had no shoes since his feet were the hooves of a goat rather than human feet. His walking posture left him leaning forward, giving him the impression of being a hunchback, but it was just the unnatural form of his long goat legs that gave him his posture.

"Chief Inspector Miles, we were expecting your arrival."

"Yes, yes, and you were that girl that just got her promotion, right? Eva something, walk with me, we have no time for pleasantries. "' Eva found him to be even taller from up close and followed behind the chief inspector, his hooves making a racket as he walked down the hallway looking at the bloodied walls.

"The gang of the twins are accounted for. Some tried to run away yesterday night but we captured them. They declared to have been attacked by an unknown group of men and women in black. According to them, they were not Asian, so it is unlike they were allied with the Nishiyama. That said, none of them had any idea who these people were."Eva spoke behind him while checking her notes

"I'm not seeing simple guns being used here. These people were well-armed. They had to be a whole little army. It would be nonsense to think they were not a part of some organization. This is nonsense." Now then, what about the brothers? "

"One was decapitated on the second floor, the other one seems to have had his heart pierced on the rooftop. There are signs of a struggle in both locations. There is no doubt they both were attacked by demons."

"Oh, that's strange, an unknown group of armed soldiers with demons at the helm. Is there any chance Toussant Ocasio and his little mafia are involved, or even Louise and his dirty flies?" Miles sneered with disdain.

"I wouldn't know. I can't see how they would have anything to gain from this. There was a risk of upsetting the Nishiyama and neither of them would want that."

"Of course, you wouldn't know anything else." He looked back at Evan and laughed for a second as he marched on. 

"There is something more. We found a group of gang members in the basement, and they were killed strangely in a more animalistic manner." The chief inspector clapped. Now that sounds like fun. What is waiting for the deputy inspector? Eva, escort me there if you please. Too much time is being wasted here. Move it. "

She found his tone to be weirdly aggressive towards her. It was their first meeting, but he seemed already to dislike her. Eva was used to this. There was no shortage of rumors on the force that the great inspector Frankly must have died due to one of her mistakes. She walked forwards with a respectful nod and the man with the legs of a goat followed her, looking around him like a beast on the prowl. All of the members of the police kept their distance.