Drunk nights

『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』
_𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐡_ 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』

『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』
_𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐡_ 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
『-』『-』『-』『-』『-』

____________________________________Your POV:

Your POV:

Saturday night. Katie's favorite day. Not because it was only weekend it's because every suturday you and her would go to the club. The two of you were always the party type of girls who would get drunk and hook up with guys.

"Girl,i have a good feeling about tonight" Katie said as she did her makeup after helping you doing yours. You just laughed at her happy state right now. "I really hope because last time when you had that feeling we ended up getting drunk and then fainting". Katie just rolled her eyes and you smirked.

Soon both of you were ready and started heading to the club. There was a car pulling up next to you in front of the club. A group of boys came out of the car and one of them cought your eye. He looked at you and as soon as he saw you he smirked. "Take a picture,it will last longer" He said as the group started laughing.

"Stop being so narcissicst, I was actuall looking at the boy next to you" You said smirking even more. The tallest boy looked over at you and he looked like saw a ghost. You winked at him and went straight in the club with Katie. "Let's get drunk!!!!!!"

As soon as you walked in the club the smell of alcohol,sweat and drugs hit your nose. It didn't take a lot for Katie and the same goes to you. You were drinking a lot.

"Katie i'm gonna go out for a bit,wanna come?" You asked Katie. She replied with a quick no sience she was talking to a boy that you talked to when you came. Honestly he was hot but the taller one was hotter.

You walked out and rolled the blunt. You barely walked sience you were drunk and soon will be high af. You heared the door open then close behind you but didn't bother to look.

Soon there was someone standing right next to you. You turned to look at the person and saw the hot boy. "Well hello there" You said trying to complete a sentence. He laughed at your drunk state and took off his jacket.

"What are you doing?" You asked him while looking at him weird. "Take it,it's cold and your in a dress" He said as he put jacket around you. "I'm Mattia" The boy said. You turned to him and looked him in the eyes. He was perfect. His messy hair all over the face,his pumped rose lips, his little bulge on the nose..."wow he is perfect" You tought to yourself.

"Umm...hello" Mattia said waving his hands in front of your eyes. "Oh um,sorry... i'm Y/n" He smiled.

The conversations you guys had were deep. Even tho you knew him for few minutes it felt like you knew him for years. Both of you were now high. Mattia was barely talking while you were energetic. The door opened reveling Katie and the other boys from Mattia's group.

The last thing you remember was Katie who brought you to the car before you blacked out.